Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Regardless of tonight's result I think Leicester will stay up anyway.

I agree.

Really now it's Sunderland or bust as everyone else has a decent amount of points now or good run ins.

Sunderland don't have enough points on the board and have the toughest run in of anyone down there imo.

One good thing about Leicester losing though is they'll probably have to get something at Sunderland to stay up which would suit us.

We still have it in our own hands. We will stay up, if Lambert was still here now we would have been virtually relegated already.

Not aimed at you in particular - but why can you take any comfort from that ? - I'm not saying you're wrong - but he's been gone almost 3 months and relegation is still a distinct possibility

Im just saying that under Sherwood we are still more than likely to stay up and comparing the difference between the 2 different managers.

Our last 3 games we have:

Beat Spurs away

Beat the scousers at Wembley

Very unfortunate to lose to the champions on their own patch, we would have won if it were not for a disgraceful decision by the officials.

Also, Newcastle could well be dragged into this yet, they are **** awful.

Ah right - we were unfortunate against Man City ? - why on earth didn't some one tell me ......

Lets just hope were not unfortunate against Everton,  coming to think of it we were unfortunate against Stoke\Swansea\Newcastle - somebody call the FA and get them to shift us the table a bit - be unfortunate if we got relegated...

Can't help but feel you're simply on the wind up.

Surely it's not hard to see that the better the performance the better the likelihood of collecting points? Obviously luck plays a part, which has gone against us in a few occasions but there is next to no chance that if we keep playing how we have, continually being the better team, we'll fail to pick up points.

But thats my whole point - shipping goals negates the good performance.

But what about clean sheets at Sunderland and Spurs? Maybe we'll keep a clean sheet at Southampton and win that one eh seeing as you're constantly attacking our chances of winning at home.

I'm not getting carried away as some....Leicester could still easily beat QPR and Newcastle at home and get a draw against either Sunderland/Southampton.

That would get them to 38 points and they have a better GD than us....so a lot of work for us to do to finish above them.

Sunderland are the key. I've made a bold statement they won't win another game this season, even if they do it will be 1 win and a draw or something like that. Anything more very much squeaky bum time.