Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Would the best result Leicester V Newcastle be a draw ? - or are we saying Leicester are more likley to stay up any how - so lets see if Newcastle get dragged in ?

If we win then yes, a draw would be best. Draw or lose and I'll take a Newcastle win.

Would the best result Leicester V Newcastle be a draw ?  - or are we saying Leicester are more likley to stay up any how - so lets see if Newcastle get dragged in ?

Newcastle are in freefall but they've got West Brom at home next....we've seen time and again West Brom just lose to relegation teams when we're down there so I think Newcastle will at least get a point from that.

I think the best scenario is a Newcastle win actually as maybe then Leicester would doubt themselves....so they could then lose to Southampton aswell, get a point at Sunderland and beat QPR at home.

That would leave them on 35 so again I would expect us to get more than that.

Newcastle will be fine in my opinion.

Based on what? They've lost 7 in a row. You'd think by law of averages they'll pick up a point soon, but I don't believe it's crazy to think they could lose 11 on the spin. They are literally that bad.

We should be aiming to finish above them. That should be out target. Then nothing else will matter.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Definitely a Newcastle win. They wont lose 12 in a row surely ffs so we have to assume that they will get safe. Leicester need to be taken down a peg.

Again though, lets make sure our own home is in order first.

Based on what? They've lost 7 in a row. You'd think by law of averages they'll pick up a point soon, but I don't believe it's crazy to think they could lose 11 on the spin. They are literally that bad.

We should be aiming to finish above them. That should be out target. Then nothing else will matter.

I see what you're saying but I think they will just get over the line. I agree finishing above them should be the target, look up rather than down especially if we get the 3 points over the weekend.

I see what you're saying but I think they will just get over the line. I agree finishing above them should be the target, look up rather than down especially if we get the 3 points over the weekend.

I think they probably will too actually. I think 37 points will be needed now and it wouldn't be mental to suggest they only get that. But yes, they are our target to aim at.

Everton is now a cup final. We are getting good at winning these must win games.

F..n hate this shite....we shouldn't be here season after season - relegation battles are for the noses........

Barring a takeover though - I'm not thrilled at our prospects for next season....

Now this I do completely agree with you on, it drains you having to go through this every season although for whatever reason I'm not as nervous as in previous run ins like 2012 and 2013.

Still not good enough and yes we do need a takeover if we're to compete properly in the top half again, still Sherwood has got us on the right track now so trust him to finish the job this season at least.

F..n hate this shite....we shouldn't be here season after season - relegation battles are for the noses........

Barring a takeover though - I'm not thrilled at our prospects for next season....

I can't say I can take another season of this shit.

Tho I said that last season.