Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Has there been a game under Tim where we lost but didn't deserve anything from the game? I'm struggling to remember

Swansea at home was probably the worst performance.

Ah yes. Other than that, though, we could possibly have had maximum points and deserved them. The turnaround is insane.

Has there been a game under Tim where we lost but didn't deserve anything from the game? I'm struggling to remember

Swansea at home was probably the worst performance.

Agreed but even then we missed a lot of chances. And by "we" I mean Sinclair.

Key thing worth mentioning now, Burnley are 8pts and 12 goals from safety (essentially 9pts) with 9pts left to play for. They're gone, and we play them at our place last day. They've nothing to play for then, not even their home fans. That's as close to a guarantee of at least one point as you can get in the premier league

We will be ok. We are by far the best football team in the zone. if Sherwood had been in charge since the start of the season we would be challenging for the Europa League.

• Like 3

"We're playing well" Smertov.

We've achieved the "miracle" of 3 points Tayls. Cheer up lads.

It is annoying everyone else is constantly winning their must win games but it won't last forever as in next few weeks we have Newcastle-West Brom and Sunderland-Leicester so we just need to beat West Ham and I believe that will be enough.

• Like 1

one point i think and we are safe. 

I thought 36 points this morning but nah with Sunderland winning that's too much of a risk at everyone else involved getting another 3 points this season which they all seem to be doing.

38 points would give us a great buffer though, Leicester and Hull would have to get to 38, Sunderland would have to get to 39, Newcastle would have to get 39 which looks most impossible the waty they're playing.

I actually think we'll beat West Ham and Burnley at home so no issue at all with 41 points.

Very possible we'll pick up something at Southampton I agree. To me that is a "free" game for us if you like as I'm very much concentrating on the two home games and thinking we surely must be picking up 4 from that at least.

How good would it be to go into the cup final though having won 4 straight league games for the first time since the 1980s or whatever it is.

Very possible we'll pick up something at Southampton I agree. To me that is a "free" game for us if you like as I'm very much concentrating on the two home games and thinking we surely must be picking up 4 from that at least.

How good would it be to go into the cup final though having won 4 straight league games for the first time since the 1980s or whatever it is.

Leicester beating Southampton next week would be a very good thing, as it could put Southampton 7 points off 6th with 6 points to play for. That'd be holiday time

Still think we're going to need around 38-39 points to be safe.

While we'd definitely be safe on those points, I certainly don't think they'll be the required minimum