Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Be at peace with the fact we will no longer play in the Premier League. This club has brought misery to all of us for most of our lives. Like a drug habit, just kick it.

I'm sick of this club. How can I get rid of this? I'm hoping relegation is the end. I hope if we go down. We never ever come back. I want this club dead and gone. Just be gone from my life.

Jesus, get a grip man.

• Like 3

Be at peace with the fact we will no longer play in the Premier League. This club has brought misery to all of us for most of our lives. Like a drug habit, just kick it.

I'm sick of this club. How can I get rid of this? I'm hoping relegation is the end. I hope if we go down. We never ever come back. I want this club dead and gone. Just be gone from my life.

There's more to supporting a football club than just supporting them whilst we're in the Premier League.

Get a grip man. If we do go down we'll still be playing football every Saturday. 

EDIT: lol Ginko, same quote :P

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

Are you an 11 year old girl? :lol:

• Like 2

You can't be serious?

There have been plenty of winnable games up to now, and we won 5 of them. How are we going to win 4 from the last 12?

I can see us doing the old win the cup and get relegated trick!

Don't delude yourself that we will win the FA Cup. It's just not happening because we aren't good enough.

I think we'd come straight back up.

Clark, baker, Westwood, Hutton, grealish, Richardson, Gardner, gabby, bacuna, Sanchez and a few others I'm forgetting would be excellent in the championship.

Also top players at that level would jump at the chance to play for us so we could quickly have the best championship team IMO.

I think we'd come straight back up.

Clark, baker, Westwood, Hutton, grealish, Richardson, Gardner, gabby, bacuna, Sanchez and a few others I'm forgetting would be excellent in the championship.

Also top players at that level would jump at the chance to play for us so we could quickly have the best championship team IMO.

I agree.

There have been plenty of winnable games up to now, and we won 5 of them. How are we going to win 4 from the last 12?

I can see us doing the old win the cup and get relegated trick!

Don't delude yourself that we will win the FA Cup. It's just not happening because we aren't good enough.

Unfortunately I know you are right. It will be interesting to see what team Sherwood plays on Saturday.

Randy has gambled for one season to many it would seem.

Pulis would have made us hard to beat and gone from there, Sherwood is trying to win games and its more of a gamble as he has less time to keep us up. I do think if he could get a couple of results we might just see some confidence and improvement so please god let us get something out the next two games if only for a bit of local pride.

Its just a game!

As much as I want to Villa to survive and I will be gutted if we go down, that feeling will last about hour before I get on with more important things in my life. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this club.

• Like 2

Had a look at Burnley's next five after losing today.....Liverpool away, Man. City at home, Southampton away, home to Spurs and Arsenal.

The hope has to be they are relegated before the final day so if we're still in with a shout that becomes a good game for us.

I have this worrying feeling that QPR will go on a Wigan type run sooner or later, there next three are London derbys....home to Spurs and Arsenal and away to Palace....I think they'll pull a win out of one of those games which will really put the pressure on us.

Hope is Sunderland seem to be in freefall and can't score goals anymore than us. Wouldn't shock me if they sack Poyet if they lose at Hull midweek....of course their next game after that is home to us.

B-80neWW8AEQM5M.png

We have stayed uo before in similar circumstances and with the worse GD in the league, Aslong as Hull, Sunderland, Burnley and QPR are in the mix we have a chance.

Both Wigan and West Brom have stayed up with less points than we have after 27 games

That gave me hope until I looked at the goals scored column. That's what will send us down.

I think we shouldn't write off Leicester 4 points is nothing when all the team lose most weeks. They're certainly not "gone" as many would suggest.

I've said it previously I think we'll get to 27 points, which would need a (literal) miracle for us to stay up. Lowest total ever to stay up was West Brom 34 points.

Edited by supernova26

For most of our lives??

Are you 7 years old or something ?

You may not be 7, but you are certainly a clearing in the woods.

If you don't like the club, the answer is simple.

**** off, you won't be missed.

Hope is Sunderland seem to be in freefall and can't score goals anymore than us. Wouldn't shock me if they sack Poyet if they lose at Hull midweek....of course their next game after that is home to us.

I'm not actually concerned for Sunderland much purely due to the fact that they don't lose a lot - parallels with us under McLeish in many ways. They will continue to grind out enough results to stay afloat. If only I could say the same for us.

Edited by Isa

B-80neWW8AEQM5M.png

We have stayed uo before in similar circumstances and with the worse GD in the league, Aslong as Hull, Sunderland, Burnley and QPR are in the mix we have a chance.

Both Wigan and West Brom have stayed up with less points than we have after 27 games

What season was this??

B-80neWW8AEQM5M.png

What season was this??

This was 2 years ago