Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Our only hopes of survival are Benteke waking up and playing like e was a couple of years back or, three teams being worse than us. I think Hull and QPR will go but not sure about anyone else. We're well in that mix.

We have quite a lofty position in the table - but other than that everything is against us. -

I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart totally and we end up finishing bottom....

I have some bad news, I took a shot with my little lad's fluffy football to hit the blue cushion in the top right hand corner of the sofa. I said to myself if I can't hit this then we're going down, it was a bit tricky as I had to curl it round my little daughter AND the wooden crane, sorry to say I missed. 

We're screwed.

ROMAVILLAN OUT.

Edited by romavillan
  • Like 3

Honestly think we'll finish bottom.

Obviously we will if things carry on as they are, but I think they're going to.

We'll lose to Chelsea, then get beaten at Hull in a must must must not lose.

West Brom, Tuesday 3rd March. 7.45pm KO.

We'll lose that, crowd will go massively in the first half and he'll be sacked. Probably too late by then.

I think we are going down this year, I have thought this for a few months now. The lack of goals scored will be our downfall, I had hoped for a miracle and that things might change with Benteke coming back, but that looks less likely with each passing game. It is going to take one hell of a turnaround for us to stay up now, one which I am not sure Lambert is capable of. Depressing times being a Villa fan at the moment. The only hope is that Lerner and Fox act quickly and give us a fighting chance, but history shows Lerner never fires mid season.

Honestly think we'll finish bottom.

Obviously we will if things carry on as they are, but I think they're going to.

We'll lose to Chelsea, then get beaten at Hull in a must must must not lose.

West Brom, Tuesday 3rd March. 7.45pm KO.

We'll lose that, crowd will go massively in the first half and he'll be sacked. Probably too late by then.

Yep Ive got a similar scenario in my head.

With the exception I wouldn't totally rule out a parting at any moment now - against what we all expect - I think Lerner\Fox will get freaked into making a change.

Is it bad that we could realistically stay up with between 16 to 20 goals scored

Staying up with 20 goals isn't realistic IMO.

Yes I know we could win a flurry of games 1-0 -  but our lack of goals scored - and lack of clean sheets make that very unlikley.

Chances are even after we lose to Chelsea we still wont be in the bottom 3, hull away to city and qpr at home to Southampton, Burnley at home to west brom, will probably drop a place but that game at hull is absolutely huge.

haha I know yesterday was bad but the negativity from about 3 pages back is a bit much. Did anybody even expect us to get a point yesterday?

Hull, QPR, Leicester are still below us and are dreadful teams as well