Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

• 1 month later...

The people on Cruyffs are all mental.

Watched about 20 minutes and it's gone from a commentor talking about an inexperienced dog feeling the pressure and nerves to perform to a segment on how to feed your dog, from handfeeding, to warming up your dogs food, to food puzzles.

I love my dogs. Grew up with dogs throughout my entire life. They aren't that deep, and if they don't want their kibbles and meat they ain't eating.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The people on Cruyffs are all mental.

Watched about 20 minutes and it's gone from a commentor talking about an inexperienced dog feeling the pressure and nerves to perform to a segment on how to feed your dog, from handfeeding, to warming up your dogs food, to food puzzles.

I love my dogs. Grew up with dogs throughout my entire life. They aren't that deep, and if they don't want their kibbles and meat they ain't eating.

5313950031d0b5a5799dd6a9702fb66b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I went into the city centre yesterday to meet the missus after her hair appointment and do a bit of food shopping etc.

In Liverpool One (the shopping centre) there was this huge snaking queue of mainly females that triple backed on itself and then went further again out of that section of the shopping centre into another part. I was curious but just took an alternative route to where I was heading that involved going up to come down the other side.

Met the missus in the record shop and the queue was the first thing we all talked about. None of us had a clue what it was about, so on the way back we investigated further. Some online only brand called Sisters and Seekers had opened a one day only pop up shop

Never heard of it but hey ho, I kinda expect that.

People were queuing for 7 hours plus and had come from miles away (some definitely from Brum - interviewed in the local rag) to buy what I can only describe as grey jogging bottoms and hoodies

I really do wonder what goes through these peoples heads. You could have bought this shit online and got it delivered to your house. You’ve queued for the time it takes to work an entire shift to save 10% on some bland leisure wear

Baaaa Baaaaa!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

grey jogging bottoms and hoodies

Marl grey joggers and hoodies are the uniform of the often spotted word removed. Usually seen strutting around shopping centres, precincts, bus stops and parks. 

Their bland choice of apparalel immediately marks them out as societal parasites and best avoided. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Marl grey joggers and hoodies are the uniform of the often spotted word removed. Usually seen strutting around shopping centres, precincts, bus stops and parks. 

Their bland choice of apparalel immediately marks them out as societal parasites and best avoided. 

My cousins fella wears them all the time, nice guy to be fair to him and it's not like it's a sports direct slazenger special either its like £200 worth of lacoste or Fred perry with then cp company shirts of course with the accompanying hilarious looking expensive Nike trainers with huge bubbles on the bottom

I don’t much care for the thought of spending £200 on tracksuit/loungewear stuff. But then I wouldn’t wear them outside.

I have a dark olive green pair of, I think Slazengers, for around the house, which were about £20 something. 

• Like 1

Start of shorts season today, unless it's an office visit then that will be it until November. Saltrock and not some over priced Instagram shit. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I don’t much care for the thought of spending £200 on tracksuit/loungewear stuff. But then I wouldn’t wear them outside.

I have a dark olive green pair of, I think Slazengers, for around the house, which were about £20 something. 

George at Asda jogging bottoms. £6 each. 4 pairs please. Just for dossing around the flat. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I've got a collection of old football training gear for round the house, currently wearing LA chargers shorts and a retro Adidas germany jumper 

The potential for my bank balance to get hammered by Adidas and villa next season is a scary thought 

I'll take the shorts and jumper / hoodie combo over jogging bottoms and a t-shirt 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

George at Asda jogging bottoms. £6 each. 4 pairs please. Just for dossing around the flat. 

Surely you need sprinting pants for round the house?

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Surely you need sprinting pants for round the house?

At £6, I can wipe my arse with them and throw them in the bin! 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Start of shorts season today, unless it's an office visit then that will be it until November. Saltrock and not some over priced Instagram shit. 

Shorts season lasts all year. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Oi !! 😡

• Haha 1

Â