Pre-match thread

roonst83

3-0 West Ham. We'll start off okay, but then they'll score and we'll go into our shell. They'll have 65% possession and we'll manage no more than a shot or two on target. Someone will make a glaring error along the way and Gabby will play totally shite.

Yawn.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Just looking at that west ham line up fills me with jealousy

I'd kill for the quality of Song, Valencia, Sakho and even Downing and Noble in our team.

Jealous of West Ham. How low we have fallen

Or how far West Ham have risen...

I'd kill for the quality of Song, Valencia, Sakho and even Downing and Noble in our team.

You don't think we've gallen mantis? West ham have certainly improved but we've massively dropped as a club these last few years.

I think Grealish was only initially included in the squad as a means to keep him happy, in turn leading to him signing his new deal. 

I feel as if Grealish was only initially included in the squad to keep him happy whilst contract talks were ongoing, soon as he signed his contract it seems as if he isn't part of the plan right now.

It does seem that way.

Ah yes that's the reason. We're actually not that bad, it's just other teams are getting better.

The first 11 is pretty much a case of same old same old isn't it and with that in mind no one should be surprised if the end result is as it has been the last couple of months. Aside from the manager maybe.

The bench lacks potential game changers aside from Cole. Why we have two centre backs on the bench and yet Grealish can't get a place in the 18 is beyond me. I can only assume has has been/is injured.

• Like 1