Guzman

Loughton Vlarr Barker Sisookoo

Santez

Cleverson Wetwoods Kohl

Insomnia

Wiseman

Who is Kohl?
Come on, have a think!

Just got it now. Feel stupid for not getting it earlier but in my defence he has only played about 30 minutes for us

Yeah but he's great talking to the younger players after we lose yet another game! Really good use of our money!

• The Hammers have won just five of the last 27 Premier League meetings with the Villans (W5 D13 L9).
  • Andreas Weimann has either scored (3) or assisted (1) four of Aston Villa's five Barclays Premier League goals this season. 

9/2 on offer for the win and roughly 3/1 for the draw 

Perm Villa and the Draw for 23/20 with B365, Gets a 10 from Len. 

Those odds don't entice me one bit.

We will Not lose this game!..

Guzan

Lowton   Vlaar    Senderos  Cissokho

Sanchez

Cleverley    Westwood

N'zogbia

Weimann    Agbonlahor

Ideally, I'd prefer not to start Gabby, as he's done nothing for a good while, but I think our best chance is to just go with pace and run at them. It'd be nice to see Cole and/or Grealish later on, especially if we're needing a goal. Like others have said, I can't see us getting anything out of it if we go 1-0 down. We need to get in there early and shake them up a little bit. It's hard to see past another loss, especially as West Ham look pretty decent this year, but at the end of the day it's 11 v 11, and we desperately need to stop the rot fast.

Even though I know I'll waste my time watching it, I can't help but to watch.

odd isnt it. I told my wife Tottenham is the last straw as i was so upset the game before. I said i wanted to see their reaction. We did okay but lost again. My wife said you woke up at 3am Monday morning to watch them lose again. Is that it? I said im done. I cant do it.

Yet here i am.. waiting for the next game. Its like a drug.. even though its going to frustrate and bore us.. we still turn up for it.

• Like 1