limpid

Baker playing well. Fair play to him. Zog did well for the goal although the defending was horrific. Decent all round, I just hope we keep taking the game to them and have more possession in their half. I'd give Grealish 20 mins at the end.

Promising from an attacking point of view but concerning from a defensive perspective.

We could easily lose this by a couple of goals but look capable (hopefully) of scoring again.

We will need to be positive in the second half because we don't want to sit back like normal.

• Like 1

I think it's been a decent half.

We're finally looking a threat going forward again.

But we've been shakier than ever in defence, especially down our right. Lowton isnt covering himself in glory, but he's not getting much protection.

If we can sure up the defence for the second half we've got a good chance here. Benteke looks like he could quite easily get a goal here.

Very open game, hopefully things tighten up 2nd half.  Benteke has been great except for when he didn't pass to Westwood.  

This. He's so desperate for a goal, I'm worried we'll miss opportunities because of selfishness.

Fair play, he's been doing well, just hope the frustration doesn't mean the team as a whole miss out.