Paul Lambert

limpid

You only have to look at teams like Southampton, Swansea, Stoke and even Crystal Palace and Hull to see teams with similar resources and expenditure to us who have managed to produce better teams and performances than us.

You could look at Cardiff and Fulham, who have similar resources and produced worst performances than us.

I understand everyone's frustration because I feel if too but surely it's the wrong time to sack lambert?

It depends on how you think we will play in our final games. The players haven't been brilliant recently, and if they feel that Lambert's going to get the sack at the end of the season anyway, they might not have confidence in him to set them up correctly/motivate them enough. On the other hand, you might feel that a bit if stability is what we need for these final matches.

I don't mind if we keep him or sack him now (which is disappointing for me, as I was hoping he could replicate some of the good performances), but I suppose the biggest fear is that we sleepwalk into a relegation place, if we continue with Lambert and the poor performances he is giving us.

I understand everyone's frustration because I feel if too but surely it's the wrong time to sack lambert?

What harm could it do? Could we get any worse? Bottom of the form table and not looking capable of drawing a game let alone winning one. He should have gone months ago but awareness of his turgid brand of football and lack of motivational skills and tactical ability does not seem to have reached the shores of the USA yet.

• Like 1

No. If sacking him creates  a reaction and a win on Saturday that keeps us up- thats enough for me. Would balance the pay out as if he stays we are surely going down? He is finished, a busted flush, and he can mumble back up to Celtic if he wants.

I'll re-post on her Saturday after the game when we are safe then the fact will be then someone else could have done worse!!

You can re-post whenever you like. The fact remains most(nearly all) fans believe that many managers could have done better! My opinion will not be swayed with a result against hull at home, i know that much.

I'll re-post on her Saturday after the game when we are safe then the fact will be then someone else could have done worse!!

You can re-post whenever you like. The fact remains most(nearly all) fans believe that many managers could have done better! My opinion will not be swayed with a result against hull at home, i know that much.

Most or nearly all that post on here maybe.

Not everyone is of the same opinion across the wider fan base.

Is there ever going to me a more right time to sack him?

What more does he have to do exactly?

• Like 2

Is there ever going to me a more right time to sack him?

What more does he have to do exactly?

Seems like he would have to commit murder before he will get the sack.

• Like 1

I have always backed the current manager at villa cause the budget he has been given is a joke but I think he is a dead man walking now as the majority of the fans have turned on him I would be hard to get them back on side whatever he does

Hasn't he had a net spend of over £20m per season? That's more than enough not to be in a relegation battle.
20 million is nothing other than Newcastle and Stoke no one spent less this season

I have always backed the current manager at villa cause the budget he has been given is a joke but I think he is a dead man walking now as the majority of the fans have turned on him I would be hard to get them back on side whatever he does

Hasn't he had a net spend of over £20m per season? That's more than enough not to be in a relegation battle.
20 million is nothing other than Newcastle and Stoke no one spent less this season

How much did Sheffield United spend?

Edited by AshVilla

Â