Paul Lambert

limpid

Nothing personal and I wish him the best but he was so far out of his depth it was embarrassing. Not many managers can say their legacy at a club is to make them a complete laughing stock. Just wish we had pulled the trigger a couple of months ago.

• Like 2

I refuse to be nostalgic....we have broken just about every negative record i can think of....relief springs to mind.

we have a huge task ahead........we need a man who can rise to the challenge

• Like 3

I like him, I think he did well in many ways here (imo especially in the transfer market) and I till think he'll go on to be a good manager, but we have just been too woeful recently. We became stale and incredibly predictable and he seemingly completely lost control of the situation and I begin to wonder if Benteke's lacklustre attitude was perhaps an indication he'd lost the dressing room. I didn't mind his first two seasons, this season has just gone from worse to worse.

Sorry Paul, good luck in the future and thanks for the effort, but this is absolutely the right decision.

• Like 1

I think he did a great job in making the squad stronger than what he started with despite having so little money to spend, but this just had to happen. Hopefully his legacy will be some good players still being at this club years into the future.

Sorry it had to end this way. Hopes were so high when he came to the club and I'm sure he has done his best for us. He just wasn't 't able to create and maintain consistently effective performance from his squads. Hope the experience hasn't damaged his career too much

But, that's that.

Our concern now has to be how we will pull clear of the relegation zone, who do we get as manager,and when. We don't even have an assistant to step in.

• Like 1

Had to happen built a good squad but could not do anything with it! I wanted him, so wanted him to succeed. He was given a fair crack 3 years is a long time with the record he has so he can have no complaints. Wish him the best for the future.

Big game Sunday see you all there!

Â