Paul Lambert

limpid

Got the Paul Lambert bluuuuues, oh woe oh woe

Who will take his place? I just don't know, just don't know

We go again, down the wretched gutters

"We were excellent", the broken man stutters

The last laugh went to mr. Steve Bruce

Oh I got the Paul Lambert bluuuuues

(in the key of A minor [a bloody sad chord])

The more I think about it , Laudrup would be just what we need.

A well respected ex player , premier league experience . Looks like a no non-sence manager .

Also would be great to have Laursen as his no 2.

Smells like survival to me ..

Shame it's not gonna happen

I know I should blame the players but on paper our first eleven is far better than Hull, better than a lot of teams and yet Lambert just can't seem to get the best out of them anymore. And I honestly don't think they want to play for him.

We lost today because of the type of counterattacking long balls play that did occasionally get us a result, Hull bullied us and made us look like a pub team.

After every game I vow not to waste my time on watching us lose and ruining my weekend/weekday.

yet the next game comes around and i come back for more

I think until Lambert has gone I am going to stop watching Villa, it's bad for health and morale and lets face it the club couldn't care less what I or any of us think.

At first I backed him even through the very painful first season. Even halfway in year 2 I thought he was doing okay and I would give him more time. Then I reluctantly decided it would be best if he left. Now I just want to him pack his stuff and go. Anyone would probably do a better job now- there is no 3  year strategy any more- we need about 16 points in 13 games- this is above Lambert's run rate at Villa.

• Like 1

A well respected ex player , premier league experience . Looks like a no non-sence manager .

Lerner would probably appoint the wrong brother.

• Like 2

I've been embarrassed to be associated with Villa for the last few years now; like others have said I'm trying to let my allegiances go from day to day, week to week etc but I do feel so angry at our demise.

We are a complete joke of a football team and it's probably best we freefall down to League One so our illustrious history is defined as HISTORY once and for all.

What you on about? "embarrassed to be associated with villa" and "it's probably best we freefall down to League One so our illustrious history is defined as HISTORY once and for all".

You sure your a Villa fan?! Get a head check!

He'd probably appoint Cyndi Lauper.

• Like 1

For what it's Worth...LAMBERT OUT!! ... Not that anybody at the club is listening of course  -_-

Worst football team i have ever seen in Claret & Blue they just create barely anything of note week in week out. I am still trying to figure out the football model we are supposed to be following?

I don't get this team nor what it's actually supposed to be doing?!

Bloody hell instead of 'we go again' we'll get 'time after time'
  • Like 2

Bloody hell instead of 'we go again' we'll get 'time after time'

Gill's just wanna have fun?

Quite frankly I would take anyone

Even Stig Tofting- at least he would scare everyone.

I made the mistake of listening to the '13 cup finals' drivel. Utter tripe. It's groundhog day with the same planks and the same old position (give or take a few tweaks). No progression, no hope, no joy and nothing to be proud of; nothing to shout about to any football fan and any sniff is short lived and never has any longevity. The mockery within will continue but us fans will win sooner or later.     

Â