Paul Lambert

limpid

I've just listened to his post match interview and I've got to say his demeanour and the way he said what he said gives me slight hope that things might be about to come to a head.

I think he always sounds defeated tbh.
Dour yes. I dunno though. There was just an added air of resignation about him (pun partially intended).

OptaJoe ✔ @OptaJoe

Follow

11 - Only one team in top-flight history (Leicester 11 in 1977/78) have scored fewer goals after 25 games than Villa this term (12). Drought

Lambert must be gutted he missed out on the record - no wonder he looked annoyed.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Would seriously no-one consider candleface? i honestly think he can save this club. I dont like him as a person but i think he gets the best out of what he has and the passion he has i think he can win the fans over

im expecting a statement tomorrow saying lameberts safe. if that happens everyone going sunday making it anti lamebert day

I have no idea who candle face is but I'll take him.

Would seriously no-one consider candleface? i honestly think he can save this club. I dont like him as a person but i think he gets the best out of what he has and the passion he has i think he can win the fans over

im expecting a statement tomorrow saying lameberts safe. if that happens everyone going sunday making it anti lamebert day

Redknapp.

I've heard people wax lyrical about him.

• Like 2

Based on what exactly? Of course he's going to seem even more dejected now.

As I said. Based on my opinion of what he said and how he said it. I'm sure we'll know soon enough whether anything will happen.

He needs to leave. This is the first time I have ever joined the sack Lambert bus, but if we want to be in the premier league next season, Lerner needs to fire him. I bought into Lambert's plan, but it's become apparent that no matter how many seasons he has, the plan will never work. 

I've just listened to his post match interview and I've got to say his demeanour and the way he said what he said gives me slight hope that things might be about to come to a head.

I think he always sounds defeated tbh.
Dour yes. I dunno though. There was just an added air of resignation about him (pun partially intended).

I guess we will see tomorrow. I feel he will be in charge bra Leicester and Lerner/Fox will see that (if we win) as the turning point.

I've heard people wax lyrical about him.

Maybe he is the man to reignite the flame.

Lambert just looks like a hurt man based on his interview. I want him out, not just because becasue its for the club's best, but i really feel sorry for Lambert, you can tell he's a broken man right now.

Self inflicted wounds.

This season has been one embarrassing debacle after another:

1. Give the manager a new, undeserved 4-year deal based on a couple of positive results.
  2. In turn, said manager gives a new deal to an impotent striker who..
  3. Doesn't fit into a new style with no end product.
  4. New possession style dropped in mid-season with no transition with all the subtlety of one of those monoliths from 2001.
  5. None of the players know what they're supposed to be doing.
  6. None of the players care.
  • Like 3

Â