Paul Lambert

limpid

We have played some really poor teams recently and have hardly anything to show for it. Our lack of ability to score goals will see us really struggle.

Teams are putting players behind the ball against us knowing we can't break them down.

I just don't understand why we stick with a 4-3-3 thing.  It's not working at the moment and, given how Palace setup in their previous game, it was never going to work today.  Needed someone to sit in the "tip of the diamond" position with 2 up top to try and get between the deep banks of defence/midfield.  Weimann and Agbonlahor never do this - they don't exploit central space, they're runners.

If you're going to shut up shop and counter, our formation doesn't work.  It's more suited to playing against teams that will come on to us.

• Like 2

I don't understand how the crowd is not chanting against him. I heard it very briefly at Palace away but it's not gone really mainstream. Are we just accepting of the fact our inept chairman will never pull the trigger and we're stuck with this clown?

We're 12th in the bloody league ffs. That's why nobody is chanting at him. It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today. We had 73% possession and we've a strong defence. We just need the right signings and another striker and some creativity in midfield. 

• Like 1

I don't understand how the crowd is not chanting against him. I heard it very briefly at Palace away but it's not gone really mainstream. Are we just accepting of the fact our inept chairman will never pull the trigger and we're stuck with this clown?

We're 12th in the bloody league ffs. That's why nobody is chanting at him. It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today. We had 73% possession and we've a strong defence. We just need the right signings and another striker and some creativity in midfield. 

Go away chap. No defense today and you know it. We have decent enough players to be scoring the odd goal. If you rave we are midtable we should be playing like it. We are only 12th because there are other teams more useless than us. No defense chap none!!!!

11 goals in 20 games is he fault.

Â