Paul Lambert

limpid

None of us like where we are as a football club at the moment. But just because some people realize that it won't change any time soon unless we have a change of ownership and choose not to partake in the exercise in futility and pointlessness that is calling for a change in manager, doesn't mean they're happy with where we are or just surviving.

Exactly.

Unfortunately it seems some are incapable of recognising the middle ground.

If we're all on the same page then I'm surprised there's so many disagreements regarding the manager

This is what I mean, why does it have to be on extreme or the other? Clearly there's disagreement but I think we're all on the same page with regards to being unhappy about our current predicament.

• Like 1

So tedious to be put in the binary of exclusively pro-Lambert or anti-Lambert as if there's no middle. My support is not unconditional and of course there is much to improve and our lack of goals is concerning. But I feel this discussion is so circular it's pointless to re-write what I've stated many times.

The sooner Lerner sells the better.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 4

Sod off Paul

You've officially moulded the team in your image.

Boring as ****.

I said before Sunderland game that 4 points is a minimum requirement and we've got 2.

2 wins in 17 games

1 goal in last 5 games

3 defeats coming up in a row.

Get out!!!

13 wins at home now in 49 games.

To think back to when he joined and he said how important it is to win your home games. Absolute joke.

Edited by Jimzk5

I want to wake up tomorrow morning to find out this useless turd has been sacked as manager.

He is absolutely garbage and does not deserve to be manager of a team in the Premier League.

Get out now Lambert.

Utter shit manager.

Our home record is appalling and our lack of goals is embarrassing. 2 points from WBA, Swansea, Sunderland and Palace.

I can't see where the next goal is coming from, let alone a win. 

We have played some really poor teams recently and have hardly anything to show for it. Our lack of ability to score goals will see us really struggle.

Edited by pacbuddies

Â