Paul Lambert

limpid

Oh it gets more interesting didnt realise we hadnt scored in that record from 2000. I think the fans will go mental should we lose and dont know what will happen if we put in a poor performance. Lambert must surely be worried a few more weeks and some bad results and we could be bottom 3. I just cannot get exited by aston villa and there style of football. Records are meaningless i agree but with the new players old habits are still there.

Record or not its very poor and frankly just isn't good enough.

Spot on

The interviews with Lambert after those games, where he seemed to be completely chuffed with how well we had lost considering the quality of the opposition. Why is our manager satisfied to lose to these teams as if it's completely inevitable? It rubbed me up the wrong way after the first loss, then moreso each time after that. I didn't watch the Everton interview, but I think this sort of 'unlucky lads' mentality is a total mistake. The league is full of teams that we can lose to without feeling bad. Southampton and West Ham are in the group now. But the manager coming out with a big smile on his face afterwards to say with bonhomie that yeah that's what he was expecting is **** thick. Stop it Lambert you clearing in the woods

I think people put way too much stock into interviews. He probably has a complete different attitude in the dressing room.

I think it's the other way around: Lambert doesn't put enough stock into his interviews.

They are his best way to communicate to the fans what he is trying to achieve and to lessen pressure on himself and his team. Having a different attitude is great - but how would we know if he does?

• Like 4

You cant blame him for Vlaar being brushed aside like a little girl by Zamora for the first goal, you can blame him for Sanchez dropping a bollock that caused the secogoal

You can blame him for everything else that happened in the game though. The 433 AFUCKINGGAIN. It doesn't **** work. Stop **** using it.

• Like 1

You cant blame him for Vlaar being brushed aside like a little girl by Zamora for the first goal, you can blame him for Sanchez dropping a bollock that caused the secogoal

You can blame him for everything else that happened in the game though. The 433 AFUCKINGGAIN. It doesn't **** work. Stop **** using it.

The tactics and training, the way the team sets up, the fact we don't seem to have a plan. So many things wrong.

Â