Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Edit: Was going to ask Mantis if it's o.k for Hodgson to call Cleverley up now he plays for us? ;)

**** hell people are obsessed.

No I don't think he should be called up to the England squad (at least not the moment) because he hasn't shown any kind of good form recently. Signing for Villa doesn't automatically change that.

Well... It did change him from shit to a good signing when the bid went in.

Nothing changed. Read the posts where I've clarified this and stop beating a dead horse.

Edit: Was going to ask Mantis if it's o.k for Hodgson to call Cleverley up now he plays for us? ;)

**** hell people are obsessed.

No I don't think he should be called up to the England squad (at least not the moment) because he hasn't shown any kind of good form recently. Signing for Villa doesn't automatically change that.

Well... It did change him from shit to a good signing when the bid went in.

Nothing changed. Read the posts where I've clarified this and stop beating a dead horse.

Flogging.

I don't see how Everton matter. According to our press announcement there is an option to buy. So I assume we would have to pass before Everton gets a nose under the tent.

Bloody hell, first of all one is outside Bodymoor Heath and now they are getting under the tent!

Someone get the Domestos.

• Like 2

I don't see how Everton matter. According to our press announcement there is an option to buy. So I assume we would have to pass before Everton gets a nose under the tent.

Bloody hell, first of all one is outside Bodymoor Heath and now they are getting under the tent!

Someone get the Domestos.

lol. I saw that! You have got to give the lad credit that was very well done. 

Is that true? What did we say? Great news and makes me even happier about the signing.

Edited by DCJonah

Â