Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Wait. Just realised this is still in Villatalk what exactly is his Status with us? Does anyone for 100% know if he's no longer a Villa player? Weirdest player departure ever. 

As all the deals we have been doing this summer, loans with sell clauses so we get the money next summer for FFP.

Thats why the board has been structuring the deals this way.

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As all the deals we have been doing this summer, loans with sell clauses so we get the money next summer for FFP.

Thats why the board has been structuring the deals this way.

Yes but wasn't the loan with automatic buy LAST season so he should by now have been officially bought by them. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Rumored to be available for selection for west Ham after being out with a knee injury since September 

Edit: Other football?

Edited by sne

His contract expired LAST summer, and was out on loan before that. Has not been our player for some time. This should be in other football.....

Edited by TheStagMan

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

His contract expired LAST summer, and was out on loan before that. Has not been our player for some time. This should be in other football.....

So he won't be available to play for us in the play off's? :) 

I just searched his thread as I thought it was nice to see him back from that horror injury.

No idea why it wasn't in other football :D 

I heard he's good, we could prob pick him up for a steal and he could solve our DM problem. 

In fact screw it let's just offer 20m for him and offer him 80k wages on a 5 year contract as I'm sure fans will need someone to replace Richard's in their heart.

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I heard he's good, we could prob pick him up for a steal and he could solve our DM problem. 

In fact screw it let's just offer 20m for him and offer him 80k wages on a 5 year contract as I'm sure fans will need someone to replace Richard's in their heart.

Can he play RB?

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Can he play RB?

why are you asking?, dont worry about RB i have no doubt Hutton will be signing a new 5yr 50k a week contract :P

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Do you guys remember the first ever pass he played for us? That 60 yard ball to feet?

Everyone thought we signer Pirlo.

Especially when his reputation coming here was as the 'Anti-Messi' as he had marked him very well in a couple of Columbia V Argentina games. Everyone I knew was super pissed off at Lambert 'chuck him on' etc. Then he came on and did that great lofted chip ball. 

Little did we know that was probably the best pass of his career

• Like 1

He was god awful. Couldn't pass wind, and constantly out of position as wave after wave of players just strolled in behind him. Braindead and lazy.

I don't know about those 6 billion Columbia caps he has, but for us he was nothing short of dreadful.

Was it against Spurs at the end of the 2014/2015 that he clattered one of their players when they were on the break and got sent off which essentially saved the win for us?

If I remember the game rightly, I think it was Spurs... and that was the best thing he ever did for this club...

Â