Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Don't get the talk of going to China. 

Why wouldn't the Chinese team have just negotiated with us instead of waiting until he signed for Fiorentina?

Didn't someone mentioned that Fiorentina had an option if he played so many appearances for them?

Assume if.this is true that Fiorentina had first choice to sign him, got wind of the China interest and went for it.

17 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Don't get the talk of going to China. 

Why wouldn't the Chinese team have just negotiated with us instead of waiting until he signed for Fiorentina?

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Didn't someone mentioned that Fiorentina had an option if he played so many appearances for them?

Assume if.this is true that Fiorentina had first choice to sign him, got wind of the China interest and went for it.

I thought it was an automatic "if he played so many games" they had to sign him so he must transfer automatically at start of Italian window. Might be because of the Chinese interest that fiorentina haven't formally announced - would be a bit weird to announce a new player only to see a week later...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Thought a player could only be registered to 2 teams in a season?

Is it possible Fiorentina bought his contract but not actually registered him before selling him on?

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Is it possible Fiorentina bought his contract but not actually registered him before selling him on?

I was thinking perhaps the Chinese season runs at a different time, so the cut off dates don't overlap or something.. but I have no idea. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Right now I am at San Siro watching Inter v Fiorentina who have Sanchez at No.8. He is much better than I remember and doing ok. 

Inter winning 2-0 Their No 9 Icardi who scored both is a great player

Hell of atmosphere! 

Sounds like he's marking Icardi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Hasn't he been sold? Shouldn't this thread be in other football?

Apparently still our player. Inter won 3-0 but Sanchez probably Fiorentinas best player

Strange he is still on loan 

Edited by MikeMcKenna

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

apparently it was a 2 year loan we send him on according to some sites

Veretout started as well

Actually that starts to make sense really. Next year our parachute payments trickle away to virtually nothing. We will still have some players on very big contracts. If we are within rules already and don't need to register the income now this income may help us keep in line next year assuming we don't get promoted. 

Wait. Just realised this is still in Villatalk what exactly is his Status with us? Does anyone for 100% know if he's no longer a Villa player? Weirdest player departure ever. 

Â