Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Carlos Sanchez has left Aston Villa permanently in a deal reportedly worth £2.6million, it was confirmed on Friday.

Manager Steve Bruce revealed that Sanchez is moving permanently to Fiorentina because he has played enough games for the Serie A club to trigger an option to buy.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/done-deal-aston-villa-seal-midfielder-transfer-reported-2-6m/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Carlos Sanchez has left Aston Villa permanently in a deal reportedly worth £2.6million, it was confirmed on Friday.

Manager Steve Bruce revealed that Sanchez is moving permanently to Fiorentina because he has played enough games for the Serie A club to trigger an option to buy.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/done-deal-aston-villa-seal-midfielder-transfer-reported-2-6m/

Thank you Eastie...you are always helpful.

I was wondering if he was one of the 6 outs as mentioned in Docs tweet.

Obviously not

Cheers

1 minute ago, soezetoc said:

Thank you Eastie...you are always helpful.

I was wondering if he was one of the 6 outs as mentioned in Docs tweet.

Obviously not

Cheers

No worries mate - you are most welcome.

He can't have left yet because this thread hasn't been moved to 'other football'. 

Only once the above happens can a player be confirmed to have left Aston Villa. 

COWTIOF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

He can't have left yet because this thread hasn't been moved to 'other football'. 

Only once the above happens can a player be confirmed to have left Aston Villa. 

COWTIOF

Amavi thread has gone and he's not passed his medical yet ;) 

18 hours ago, Eastie said:

Odd that there has been nothing official from the club though, you would expect the usual confirmation on the Official Site/Tweet with the accompanying phoney thanks and good luck for the future message. 

22 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

I thought this was confirmed months ago. 

Everyone keeps saying this but I have not seen anything official from the club. Never know a player to leave before with no official statement of it. 

• Like 2

Will never forget the Arsenal game at home season we went down,  they were pinging it about in our half and Carlos was just transfixed on the ball, running here there and everywhere but not getting close to anyone or the ball and letting his man Ramsey (I think it was) drift into the box over and over again unmarked.

Garbage footballer for us, one of the most braindead and clueless I have seen...but somehow has been a success in Italy and internationally. Bemused.

49 minutes ago, romavillan said:

His first pass was incredible though, outside of the foot curling and dying diagonal out to the right. Absolutely gorgeous it was, perhaps he had some sort of a stroke after that?

Haha I remember that, exquisite pass that was, what the hell do we do to these players in training! 

• Like 1

Can't see anything official still for the formal transfer; however it looks like fiorentina might be selling already.... Click for link

Fiorentina are expected to sell Carlos Sanchez to Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng and loan Kevin Diks to Feyenoord.

The Viola and new Coach Stefano Pioli continue to revamp the squad this summer.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, full-back Diks is on the verge of completing his move to Feyenoord.

He will effectively replace new Roma signing Rick Karsdorp.

Another defender, Colombian Sanchez, was bought outright from Aston Villa following his loan spell.

Quotidiano Sportivo claims that the Colombian is already on his way towards China for recently-promoted Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng at a cost of €7m.

Why hasn't there been anything official on this???

13 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Can't see anything official still for the formal transfer; however it looks like fiorentina might be selling already.... Click for link

Why hasn't there been anything official on this???

Looks like fiorentina will make a 100% profit if that's true .

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

Looks like fiorentina will make a 100% profit if that's true .

Thought a player could only be registered to 2 teams in a season?

Â