Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

On 6/23/2016 at 21:45, poitier said:

I hope he stays, he does a lot of good things but some people only seem to pick up on the errors.

You make a good point and like you I see his good points, particularly his presence in the Dier. role.....However the other camp make good points too, he has made some howlers and he does seem to be slow thinking in the game, whether the championship will give him more time to think, I don't know.

RDM & Clarky will have to make their decision.

Appalling player. Despite supposedly being magnificent for Colombia all the time, not one half decent team wants to take a chance on him. His performances have been 95% utter gash. 

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Appalling player. Despite supposedly being magnificent for Colombia all the time, not one half decent team wants to take a chance on him. His performances have been 95% utter gash. 

Apart from the Colombia bit this sadly goes for most of our players.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure I've ever seen a player like him, so ponderous and slow on the ball, ridiculously inconsistent and I don't mean one game to the next I mean from one minute to the next...he can be having a good game and then just have a mad 5 minutes where he plays like there should be a bell inside the ball, it's like a complete mental block where he forgets how to play football and then he comes back and does ok for a bit again 

Not the worse player in the squad but wouldn't be one that I missed. Would be good to get money for him and will help with reducing the squad. 

If it comes off will be good; just need to get a few others off the books too!

Edited by cyrusr
Typo

45 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Just seen this, I pray to McGrath it's true and we can keep Gana and lose Sanchez. It's a shame he's been pretty crap for us cos he seems a likeable lad. 

Can't see either staying tbh. Gana looks set for Marseille and I can't imagine RDM wanting to keep Sanchez. He is utterly useless.

So Marseille wanted Gana (a largely underwhelming player) and have now decided they want Sanchez (an awful player).

Can we just send them the wiki pages of Lescott, Bacuna or Gabby? You know, just in case they really are as insane as they seem!

• Like 1

Â