Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

i don't understand this third party bollocks. Surely just a farcical con to make some suit rocket polishers some extra cash? Should be **** outlawed.

It's so clubs can afford to buy players. It happens all over Europe it's a case of the 3rd party gambling on a player increasing in value and them making a tidy profit. Falcao and Mangala being 2 massive ones recently. It may be a way in future for PL clubs to get around FFP but it'd need a rule change here.

darn beaten to it :)

i imagine he cost more than that surely?

Ha sorry!

i want us to get value for money obviously and a bargain's a bargain

but paying 4.5 million for a player makes me remember the good old days when we could compete with Hull and Stoke for transfers

:)

So is this Sanchez chap going to do the Sylla role before the coaching staff realised he wasn't  that good?

No because Sylla was never played as a defensive-midfielder. He played ahead of Westwood and pressed more in the centre of the park.

Sort this out and Lambert might be able to finally buy that striker he's always wanted.

No need to search for another striker. SSN reported that Aston Villa were interested in signing Elche STRIKER Carlos Sanchez. Guess this guy is what you would call a utility player then.

Â