Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Right then folks, I can confirm that Sanchez has arrived this afternoon and things although not done yet are looking good.

I've stayed a bit quiet on this one because the name came out very early and the speculation has often been ahead of events, with some quite imaginative stuff doing the rounds in the media and elsewhere.

But he has arrived, with his team of representatives :)

It isn't done yet and shouldn't be taken for granted as its been a complicated one from the start, not least because he has more than one agent and a lot of hard works gone into getting it this far.

But, should things go to plan it should go through later tonight.

I wouldn't expect to see him in action on Saturday though as he will need to be assessed in training first.

I expect a Birmingham Mail exclusive shortly telling us its all fallen through ;)

Thanks Trent.

Right then folks, I can confirm that Sanchez has arrived this afternoon and things although not done yet are looking good.

I've stayed a bit quiet on this one because the name came out very early and the speculation has often been ahead of events, with some quite imaginative stuff doing the rounds in the media and elsewhere.

But he has arrived, with his team of representatives :)

It isn't done yet and shouldn't be taken for granted as its been a complicated one from the start, not least because he has more than one agent and a lot of hard works gone into getting it this far.

But, should things go to plan it should go through later tonight.

I wouldn't expect to see him in action on Saturday though as he will need to be assessed in training first.

I expect a Birmingham Mail exclusive shortly telling us its all fallen through ;)

Thanks Trent, so if/when this is done, will that be our lot for the transfer window?

I just hope he isn't another Jean II Makoun, remember how chuffed we were when we signed this guy! 

Because he was a highly rated player. We're right to be excited about Sanchez, especially in our current circumstances. Positivity brethren! 

• Like 1

I just hope he isn't another Jean II Makoun, remember how chuffed we were when we signed this guy! 

9 league appearances and £6.2 million later he was gone....

Did have a nice jumper and a funky Youtube video though. Does Sanchez have that?

yay.gif

Being VT, I assume that must be Darren Bent on his way to the tube station.

;)

• Like 3

Â