Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

16 year old scoring for Hearts. Harry Cochrane. How long until the Premier League elite are bidding on him.

My team St Mirren are now top of Championship after 1-0 win over Dunfermline. Queen of The South next opponents on Saturday. Dundee United 2 points behind with game in hand.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/table

23 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Celtic currently 3-0 down at Hearts, Looks like their 69 game unbeaten domestic run is going to finally come to an end

69 was only achieved cause Rangers went to **** and spent years getting back up there.. otherwise it wouldn't have got past 20/30 games.

• 3 weeks later...

My team St Mirren now 6 points clear at Top of Championship! Dundee United (2nd) lost 6-1 yesterday to Falkirk.

Since i started working for them on 8th December they have Won 5 and Drawn 1 in last 6 games. Be great see them back in Scottish Premier League after 4 year absence.

Edited by Villan4Life

13 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

My team St Mirren now 6 points clear at Top of Championship! Dundee United (2nd) lost 6-1 yesterday to Falkirk.

Since i started working for them on 8th December they have Won 5 and Drawn 1 in last 6 games. Be great see them back in Scottish Premier League after 4 year absence.

Holy shit, you are some lucky charm...

...when are you coming to work for Villa?! :detect: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Holy shit, you are some lucky charm...

...when are you coming to work for Villa?! :detect: 

haha, i actually went to meet the Head of Recruitment at Villa  for a future Youth Scout role at start of December just  few days before i got this role as First Team Scout at St Mirren! Gobsmacked at how well they are doing, winning every week and have a good young team. Will be nice working in top league of Scotland if they do get promoted

No openings at Villa at moment they have around 30 scouts across various platforms but always looking to future if any scouts leave for pastures new. Who knows what the future holds.

I went to Villa Park on Saturday to watch Villa vs Peterborough on behalf of St Mirren. was an brilliant day out apart from the Score. Some Pics below of the day!

• Like 3

26755411_10155241699501200_244266875_n.j

Results have been mega impressive, I started with them on 8th Dec and the 1-1 with Greenock Morton (Their local rivals) Morton scored in last 10mins. They have Dumbarton again at weekend away so hopefully can beat them this time with Dumbarton being last team beat them in over a month. 

This time last year St Mirren was bottom of the league at New Years Day so a massive turn around for them. My big boss at club Jack Ross (who came in the November and needed a transfer window) signed about 10 players and released 10 and done wonders ever since keeping them up last season. He is being talked about as the new Sir Alex Ferguson in Scotland due to way Sir Alex also started his career at St Mirren as manager and lot similarities with personality.

Gavin Reilly (23 year old striker) who according to Dumbarton fans is one of the worst strikers they have ever had before Ross snapped him up on a free transfer last summer has 20 goals already this season and on course to get over 30 if he keeps this up. One thing i like about Ross is how he is working with the young players at club and snapping up even more to polish off. 3 players he has signed (Reilly, Cammy Smith (Midfielder), Ian McShane (Midfielder) are all in top 10 top scorers in league along with Celtic bound Lewis Morgan. Club loves finding gems from players released from likes of Hearts, Rangers,Celtic, Aberdeen

Some of these names above inc manager Ross are one's to watch. Morgan is meant be a talent and if he shines for Celtic will be a name known to a bigger audience.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

St Mirren have won again today beating Dumbarton 2-0 away.

Won 6 and drawn 1 now since started i started working for them. Been a brilliant day with Villa winning as well.

I saw that result and thought you would be chuffed. Obviously they're doing something right. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I saw that result and thought you would be chuffed. Obviously they're doing something right. 

Fan owned club now mate. amazing where they are now compared to a year ago!! Released or sent out on loan 9 players this month and bought in 1. Heard 2 signings will be announced on Monday but club not giving any names yet but few names circulating on the net. 1 a loan and another player who has played in England and Scotland. Both midfielders and going to be good coup for the club.

8 points clear of 2nd place Dundee United now with 14 games of season left. Really enjoying this role HanoiVillan couldn't have asked for a better club to be doing my first role for. Aberdeen next week which is going to be a good game for them in the Cup.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Aston Villa Form (last seven league Games) WWWWWWW

St Mirren Form (last nine League Games since I started working for them)
WWWWDWWWW

Ohh tonight is going to be good night :) very happy tonight 

I think we've only won 6 on the bounce - but I'm hoping you're a time traveller from the future and we've beaten SHA easily. :D

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
Â