Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is going to have to be Brian Clough reincarnated to turn the tide up in the SPL.

Not really as that league is pretty shocking, and rangers have been spanked every game they hav3 played Celtic. Even if if he wins one or two that’s progress.

that leagues a farce

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I dont think its ballsy, with their shit owners and celtics dominance im struggling to see how bad they would have to be before it was considered a reflection on him, its basically a free hit

My thoughts exactly, he wins the league and rightly heralded, comes second and won’t get any criticism but gains vital experience. As long as he doesn’t do a Barnes his reputation won’t be affected.

Gerrard will be able to take a few Liverpool youth players up on loan which will help the team.

I can see Brendan leaving for somewhere like  Southampton, some of Celtic’s better players will also leave which will weaken them.

If he finishes second, he'll get some European experience too. Easily a better idea than the frying pan of the lower reaches of the premier league or the meat grinder that is the championship. 

I'd love to see Rio/Lampard/Scholes/Giggs do this. At least Keane and Neville have earned their mouthing off.

• Like 1

With a bit of luck Aberdeen and Hibs will continue to be well run and stay ahead of them. The only hope Rangers have in the transfer market is to become Liverpool's feeder club and benefit from loans of Liverpool's poached youth. Financially they are still a mess and will go out of business again if they try match Celtic's spending.

33 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

With a bit of luck Aberdeen and Hibs will continue to be well run and stay ahead of them. The only hope Rangers have in the transfer market is to become Liverpool's feeder club and benefit from loans of Liverpool's poached youth. Financially they are still a mess and will go out of business again if they try match Celtic's spending.

To be fair to Gerrard at least he isnt expecting a top job based on what he did in the game like giggs and yorke.

I think this isnt a bad move by rangers personally. He will get a lot of help from Liverpool which will help him

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Should get points deducted for releasing Donati.

I don’t make decisions fella ;) Possible I. might be off to work for wolves as scout next season or might do both roles st mirren and wolves if I get the role

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I don’t make decisions fella ;) Possible I. might be off to work for wolves as scout next season or might do both roles st mirren and wolves if I get the role

On the Jorge Mendes gravy train....impressive. ;)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â