Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

That opening scene from The Mandalorian new season was very silly. Fully get why things are not going well for the Mandalorians if that's the tactic they use when fighting.

Edit: Also

Spoiler

Gorian Shard, a green alien creature from The Mandalorian, standing on his ship

:crylaugh:

Salad the Hutt?

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Just caught up on the first episode of Mando S3. Pretty nothing really. Couple of decent action sequences, some awful comedy pirate dialogue, that was about it. Didn't really advance the story much or do anything really.

That last Mando episode was... not good.  It needs to pick up, sharpish.  On the other hand, the last episode of The Bad Batch was terrific, easily it's best yet.

• Like 1

I was/am hoping there's going to be some tie-in stuff with Sabine Wren and some of the Mandalore plot threads from Rebels but they might be saving that stuff for the Ahsoka series.

53 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I was/am hoping there's going to be some tie-in stuff with Sabine Wren and some of the Mandalore plot threads from Rebels but they might be saving that stuff for the Ahsoka series.

I think there may well be, you'd think we'd at least get something with Sabine.  Mando can then go and take over a couple of episodes of Ahsoka's series like he did with Boba.

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

This show has really lost its shine this season. Another pretty drab episode.

I thought it lost its shine the moment the shit version of Boba Fett turned up in season 2. It was awful from that exact moment.

Honestly, what are they thinking with the Mandalorian? Nothing if any consequence happens for ages and then all of a sudden out of nowhere it becomes a completely different show. It's totally jarring and really hard to be invested in.

22 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Started well, ended well but a whole lotta boring in the middle of that episode.

I thought it started rubbish and ended rubbish to be honest.

The whole "go here, fight a monster, now go here and fight a monster now go there and fight some spaceships" intermingled with utterly dreadful cult-like blathering dialogue is just getting so tedious. Nothing of consequence ever seems to happen.

• Like 1

Started S3 and within 5 minutes felt like I'd missed multiple episodes. Did some research to find that the mando story continued in Boba Fett.

What **** show carries on their major storyline in a different **** show?

I don't care how good it might get now, I'm done with it. 

It's turning into marvel, where they force you to watch every **** thing they make. 

Edited by DCJonah

Â