Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

So season ticket sales at a low and magically Ki gets mentioned as a signing. Call me cynical but is it more of Villas famous PR BS to get more season tickets sold?

Yeah, the mere mention of ki sent me running to the phone to buy a season ticket........

maybe not you, but other people would over the link :D

From John Percy again in an article about Hutton. 

Villa are pressing ahead with their bid to sign Swansea midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng and would ideally like to agree a deal before the weekend.

Ki has one year left on his contract at Swansea and Lambert wants to make the South Korea international his fourth signing of the summer.

This ain't happening, is it?

No, it's not. Said that a few pages back...

Damn, my PeteWilson post alert app isn't working again  ;)

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Ok fair enough. Looked a bit of a d£&k there I'll admit. Would love Ki here - just heard from a friend who is at BH that it isn't happening. Hope I'm wrong.

Has your friend been itk about past transfers?  How would he know wether we are after Ki or not?   

I wonder why many people in this forum rating him so highly and excited too much because i think he is a little bit overrated player & he isn't what we need.

of course, if he becomes our player, All Villa games will be broadcasted in Korea. then i'd be happy. :)

• Like 1

Ok fair enough. Looked a bit of a d£&k there I'll admit. Would love Ki here - just heard from a friend who is at BH that it isn't happening. Hope I'm wrong.

Don't worry, we've all looked a bit of a 'd pound ampersand k' from time to time, but not sure how having a friend at the Bum Hospital makes him ITK.

Unless it's Postma, of course! 

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

I think he would play on the right side of a diamond at villa. Which I wouldn't mind at all

I think he can't play on that position.

Edited by uptoyou
  • Like 1

I was happy at this until I read from Kendrick on twitter that Villa ideally want to play him as a holding midfielder.

I don't even think Lambert knows what an attacking midfielder is.

Well if Lambert is informing Kendrick or whoever where he is planning on playing him, you would assume that if Ki did join, it's because he's comfortable playing that position.