Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Insulting someone's appearance when talking about their journalistic abilities is irrelevant and childish... 

Yeah, you tell 'em Mat!

:ph34r:

If I was Mat I'd probably call everyone a word removed. Or I'd say this to be more subtle... Who knows?

Insulting someone's appearance when talking about their journalistic abilities is irrelevant and childish...

Who's talking about his journalistic abilities? This is the Ki thread and we're talking about why Lambert wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire let alone give him inside info on this transfer.

Maybe it was his cheap shots and sudden bravery in the face of what he thought was an outgoing manager but maybe it was his awful opinion pieces.. and his relentless pointing... and face.

• Like 1

Get excited when I see a large increase in posts in this thread then cluck to see people arguing about Matt Kendrick.

I've spent a good 5 minutes trying to come up with a chicken-related pun but I just can't, sorry guys.

Get excited when I see a large increase in posts in this thread then cluck to see people arguing about Matt Kendrick.

I've spent a good 5 minutes trying to come up with a chicken-related pun but I just can't, sorry guys.

I hope it wasn't a fowl mouthed rant that kendrick had at lambert. He'd really have fallen fowl of villa then. He put all his eggs in one basket and maybe now feels like chickening out to get back in lamberts good books. SORRY I'll get me coat!!!
  • Like 2

That is pretty standard manouvre on Swansea's behalf. They are going to test the water and see if they can convince Ki to stay and protect their asset. A lot will depend now on whether Ki is happy to sign an extension and stay at Swansea, or whether he feels that he wants to play elsewhere. If he rejects a new contract, then I guess negotiations will commence between interested clubs and Swansea. He or his Agent to be precise may have already had discussions with interested parties to see what options may be available to him pending contract negotiations. I would guess this may have a way to go yet in terms of whether he signs for us or not, if we are even interested at all?.

• Like 1

I'd imagine the key for this either advancing forward or not at all is Ki returning and telling Swansea what he wants to do. If he isn't interested in signing the new contract I'd imagine they'll make him available for transfer.