Other chat: not for match, team or player chat

limpid

I've only watched 3 games so far. The opening game, the England game and the Uruguay Cost a Rica game.  Caught the first half of Argentina last night, and the 2nd half of Chile Australia.  Missed all the other games through a combination of being out and about or at work. 

From what I've seen I have been impressed so far though. Exciting games and a high standard of football. The only negative is the refereeing. 

I've only watched 3 games so far. The opening game, the England game and the Uruguay Cost a Rica game. Caught the first half of Argentina last night, and the 2nd half of Chile Australia. Missed all the other games through a combination of being out and about or at work.

From what I've seen I have been impressed so far though. Exciting games and a high standard of football. The only negative is the refereeing.

I've watched -

Brazil vs Croatia

Spain vs Holland

Columbia vs Greece

Uruguay vs Costa Rica

England vs Italy

Switzerland vs Ecuador

France vs Honduras

Argentina vs Bosnia Herzegovina

Germany vs Portugal

Nigeria vs Iran

And I feel like I've missed out...

i missed switzerland v ecuador cos i was out for the girlfriends birthday, ivory coast v japan because i fell asleep and i peaked way too soon for the england game, i can only just remember the Uruguay game... must have taken in around 30% of england

im out friday and saturday night so i'll miss all of those games :(

Great thing about this world cup is there is no excuse for not knowing how Tim Vickery is now.

One of the best football journalists out there.

Isn't he in Radiohead?

So far I have missed the Iran v Nigeria game.  Every other game I have watched at least one half of.   Best game so far for me was the Spain v Netherlands.  Mainly for the shock factor.  Italy v England was an enjoyable match considering England games usually make me want to gouge my eyes out.

I actually fell asleep for 45 minutes in the Iran vs Nigeria game.

So many sideways passes, like watching Newtons Cradle! :)

I think I did the right thing though, that 45 min snooze kept me fresh for the USA Ghana game.

I'm going to have to pick and choose which 11pm games to miss though, can't keep this up for a few weeks! :D

What's with the colourful football boots? During the Ghana v USA game, the boots were either bright yellow or one pink and one blue?

yeah id spotted the pink and blue boots, sure they are adidas

new nike boots - 

Nike+Magista+(3).jpg

or

1600x900q80.jpeg

im sure you can get them without the sock

adidas seem to have a lot of variants on the black and white pattern - 

Adidas+Adipure+2014+World+Cup+Battle+Pac

better pic - 

adidas-Battle-Pack_211.jpg