Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

Is this just a rumor right now or is there any evidence this might go ahead?

To be honest i don't really understand this on. We already have a fair few forwards.

Benteke - Poss back Oct time

Bent

Kozak - May make pre season

Helenuis - Poss out on Loan

Wieman

Agbonlahor

Robinson

I know Benteke and possibly Kozak won't be fit for the start of the session, however, that still leaves 5 players who could play up top.

With the signing of cole as well, i can see a change in formation - Poss tow up top with cole in the whole.

You forgot JoBo

JoBo has gone my firend.

Wages & demands are the big stumbling block to this one. Couldn't care less what he gets up to off the pitch or about his ego, most players are self entitled egotistical dickheads anyway. If we can sort his wages out get him in I say. We cant cherry pick & beggarscant be choosers. We could do a LOT worse.

I actually believe he would do quite well here, no basis for that mind, just a gut feeling. It wont happen though.

• Like 2

all these strikers and not one of them can regularly hit a barn door.

We've still got Bent. Can Cole and N'Zogbia actually provide chances for him? That's been the biggest problem under Lambert, a lack of craft in attacking positions. If we create then I have a feeling Bent could still score goals.

• Like 2

We've still got Bent. Can Cole and N'Zogbia actually provide chances for him? That's been the biggest problem under Lambert, a lack of craft in attacking positions. If we create then I have a feeling Bent could still score goals.

A few seasons ago Bent up top with Cole and Nzog behind him would have been a goal-fest. Sadly, it is not a few seasons ago. 

• Like 1

A few seasons ago Bent up top with Cole and Nzog behind him would have been a goal-fest. Sadly, it is not a few seasons ago.

What I wouldn't give for a flux capacitor.

For some reason I've always been a fan of him and always thought he had something about him.

I'm not sure I believe the link as he doesn't seem a Lambert type of player, I'd be pretty happy if it happened.

I don't think bent can offer much, clearly helenius isn't cut out for it yet and kozak and benteke will not be fit and especially match fit till well into the season.

Think he could be an asset and probably an improvement on weimman.

Scores alot of headers and his big and able to hold the ball up but with Kozak and Benteke back as some point bit too much IMO

Borrini from Liverpool on loan might be better option , different player but one who was getting into form at tail end of season.

Â