Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

I think we need to get as many points as we can, as quickly as we can.

There's a fallacy that losses in the first quarter of the season don't matter as there's still another 30-odd games to make it up, but all games offer the same 3 points.

At start of the season we look like having Gabby, Bowery, Andi and Bent available for selection. I don't think that's enough personally.

I'd assume Kozak will be fit for the beginning of the season also.

I think we need to get as many points as we can, as quickly as we can.

There's a fallacy that losses in the first quarter of the season don't matter as there's still another 30-odd games to make it up, but all games offer the same 3 points.

At start of the season we look like having Gabby, Bowery, Andi and Bent available for selection. I don't think that's enough personally.

I'd assume Kozak will be fit for the beginning of the season also.

I hope so.

Nicklas Bendtner 'dropped his pants and rubbed himself on my taxi'

Nicklas Bendtner's reputation has taken another battering after the Denmark striker was accused of threatening a taxi driver while worse for wear in Copenhagen on the same night his Arsenal team-mates had exited the Champions League to Bayern Munich.

Bendtner, who has not featured for the Londoners since 2 February but did start for his country against England last week, was reported to have unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed up against the side of the taxi by the Danish newspaper, BT. The 26-year-old is then alleged to have whipped the cab with his belt, calling the driver a "little whore". The cabbie was so concerned that he called the police.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/13/nicklas-bendtner-accused-dropped-pants-taxi-driver-arsenal

Edited by juanpabloangel18

Nicklas Bendtner 'dropped his pants and rubbed himself on my taxi'

Nicklas Bendtner's reputation has taken another battering after the Denmark striker was accused of threatening a taxi driver while worse for wear in Copenhagen on the same night his Arsenal team-mates had exited the Champions League to Bayern Munich.

Bendtner, who has not featured for the Londoners since 2 February but did start for his country against England last week, was reported to have unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed up against the side of the taxi by the Danish newspaper, BT. The 26-year-old is then alleged to have whipped the cab with his belt, calling the driver a "little whore". The cabbie was so concerned that he called the police.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/13/nicklas-bendtner-accused-dropped-pants-taxi-driver-arsenal

We've all been there. 

• Like 2

Too weird. I actually think Bendtner's got some serious ability, but his attitude is horrible and he's a mess off the field. Does not at all seem like the kind of guy Lambert would be interested in -- too lazy and not a team player. If he straightened himself out I think he'd be a good player, but I am very doubtful that he can straighten himself out.

Never in the history of football has there been such a disparity between a players confidence and his actual ability, as there is with Nicklas 'top 5 in the world' Bendtner.

Sod it, bring him in. He might be good for a laugh at least!

I'm surprised he is only 26. Wouldn't actually be the worst signing in the world if he wasn't such an idiot.

I doubt he'll accept a wage package of 5K/week and 50% off at the club store.

He will get a free shirt with his name on the back though.

• Like 1

Â