Roy Keane

TrentVilla

I don't know if this has been said, but I can't imagine Martin O'Neill going out of his way to make this a particularly harmonious working relationship.

I don't know if this has been said, but I can't imagine Martin O'Neill going out of his way to make this a particularly harmonious working relationship.

Why? He recommended Lambe ...... oh.

• Like 1

What's going on with this then?

It was no more than a rumor was it? We are coming up to 3 weeks since this thread was started but given we are yet to come back for pre season it doesn't really matter that we are yet to appoint an assistant manger/first team coach. Hopefully by early July this will be resolved as one things for sure given the shit served up over the last couple of seasons Lambert needs all the help he can get.

Edited by markavfc40

What's going on with this then?

It was no more than a rumor was it? We are coming up to 3 weeks since this thread was started but given we are yet to come back for pre season it doesn't really matter that we are yet to appoint an assistant manger/first team coach. Hopefully by early July this will be resolved as one things for sure given the shit served up over the last couple of seasons Lambert needs all the help he can get.

Mark he needs monetary help . Football is quite simple better players = better performances. Trouble is better players also cost more money

Spot on, Mark. The argument that Lambert + more money would automatically lead to better football is questionable. Lambert has shown he has a lot to learn about tactics and maybe motivation and no money is going to solve those problems.

• Like 1

Â