Fifa has never really been fun against the AI.

I finally picked this up a few weeks ago since it's free with EA Access and it's just a bad Fifa. I don't know how they're having such a hard time balancing pace, it wasn't always this bad.  Although I suppose they don't try to balance Fifa so.

FIFA against the AI is absolutely awful.

Like honestly the least fun thing in the world.

it's a huge part of the game that is just fundamentally broken.

But as long as Ultimate Team is making bazillions of pounds it doesn't matter.

FIFA15 is the worst for a while I think. I loved 13, 14 was a bit meh, 15 has been shocking.

There's just soooooooooooooo much bullshit that happens in the game. Like conceding penalties for walking into someone? Really? (I literally mean walking, not pressing "B" or anything). Players who do tricks get free kicks even if you tackle them fairly. There's loads more. It's just shit.

Yeah playing against the AI is really bad and the AI seems far worse than it usually is. Most noticeable in FIFA Clubs, since the AI players are rated quite low and once your guy is up to the mid/high-80s, there's nothing the defenders can do.If you run at a wide angle, then run straight, for some reason the defenders stops running. Quite odd really, makes it too easy to score.

I work for EA Sports as a managing editor for the FIFA games. 

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no control or say whatsoever when it comes to the actual gameplay side of things but I do agree that FIFA 15 is not great! There is far too much wrong with it and these problems get constantly exploited by the majority of the "community".

I'm hearing that there will be a few big changes to the gameplay in FIFA 16 but I'll believe it when I see it!

I get to go and play test it in July and August anyway so we'll see.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no control or say whatsoever when it comes to the actual gameplay side of things but I do agree that FIFA 15 is not great! There is far too much wrong with it and these problems get constantly exploited by the majority of the "community".

I'm hearing that there will be a few big changes to the gameplay in FIFA 16 but I'll believe it when I see it!

Biggest problem is how unrealistic some of the ratings are of players

Does that mean you can sort me out an early copy of 16 then?

Biggest problem is how unrealistic some of the ratings are of players

Don't they have to give "wrong" ratings to players to make sure the team as a whole isn't rated too high/low? 

No.

If players have the "wrong" ratings then it is more down to the people in charge of setting those ratings not having a clue what they are doing. Trust me, this happens!!! 

I'm currently in a debate regarding Delph's FIFA 16 rating. At the start of FIFA 15, Delph was a 74. He's now a 76. I personally feel that he should be at least 78 for FIFA 16. 

There are people involved in this type of decision making that frustrate the life out of me! 

To put this into perspective, Everton's James McCarthy is rated as a 79 CM, 80 CDM. In my personal opinion, Delph is a better player overall but he's currently 3 ratings lower than McCarthy. Believe me, in FIFA ratings that is a lot! 

• Like 2

No.

If players have the "wrong" ratings then it is more down to the people in charge of setting those ratings not having a clue what they are doing. Trust me, this happens!!!

I'm currently in a debate regarding Delph's FIFA 16 rating. At the start of FIFA 15, Delph was a 74. He's now a 76. I personally feel that he should be at least 78 for FIFA 16.

There are people involved in this type of decision making that frustrate the life out of me!

To put this into perspective, Everton's James McCarthy is rated as a 79 CM, 80 CDM. In my personal opinion, Delph is a better player overall but he's currently 3 ratings lower than McCarthy. Believe me, in FIFA ratings that is a lot!

Delph should be 80 imo, consistant this season and an England starter

No.

Delph should be 80 imo, consistant this season and an England starter

After the conversations/heated debates that I've had so far, the chances of Delph being rated that high are very slim as of now.

It's not as simple as going in and changing a rating from say 77 to 78 anyway. It is all based on the individual attributes such as short passing, long passing, dribbling, heading, slide tackling, standing tackling etc. You have to go in and start increasing the individual attributes for the overall rating to increase. To take Delph from a 76 to an 80 would need a serious amount of attribute increasing and I can't see that happening. We'll see. 

Any other Villa players that you guys think deserve a better FIFA rating? 

His work rates are knackered as well.  And his skills.  His dribbling and agility are superb.  He should be more like his second MOTM card on FUT.

Vlaar should be quicker.

Benteke...

I'm pals with one of the English guys who is a producer over here at the Burnaby office.  I also know a guy in the UK who is in the pack talent / rights side of it.  Used to have a lot to do with EA / FIFA when I was designing kits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone got FIFA 2015 on 360?

I'm going for a cheeky shot in the abyss here. Would anyone be up for sending it to me, to my address in Turkey?

There's no sob story, well, I've just been given the xbox back by the ex-wife...( dumped outside my apartment door in a plastic bag).

So yeah...I'm chancing it. I'm going for the cheeky gobshite approach here.

[emoji2]

Anyone got FIFA 2015 on 360?

I'm going for a cheeky shot in the abyss here. Would anyone be up for sending it to me, to my address in Turkey?

There's no sob story, well, I've just been given the xbox back by the ex-wife...( dumped outside my apartment door in a plastic bag).

So yeah...I'm chancing it. I'm going for the cheeky gobshite approach here.

[emoji2]

Might have one, will check - you'd have to pay postage though!

Just on FUT now and I'm making a Silver team. Thought it would be fun to make a Villa academy team.

I did this a few weeks ago, but theres no one to play against in the silver cup, sat there for half an hour searching for an opponent..

So I made a bronze team with players like Donacien, Stevens, Robinson, Graham etc got a few games in the bronze cup.

Â