its almost impossible to play as Villa on Seasons mode as the analytical experts over at EA have decided that no matter what the score of the previous game, there will always be players out of form and not a single player in form.

This update to FUT is a f***ing disgrace. I have made nearly all my coins from trading and player. At one point, I had 16 million coins due to hyperinflation. I was very smart this fifa with trading and I am also very good so I am getting quite a few coins from winning Div 1 frequently. I built my dream team and played with it for a while, but as with any team, eventually I wanted to try some new players, but now I can't or rather I can, but I'd lose half of my coins selling everyone. TOTY Di Maria was over 13 million coins yesterday and today he has a cap of 8.6 million. Roberto Carlos was a 10 million coin player, but now he is at 3 million with the cap. 

And even if I just said f*** it and took the loss in coins to build a new team, I still wouldn't be able to get the players I want. Players like Messi, Ronaldo, TOTY Di Maria, TOTY Robben, and many legends are not even on the market because people refuse to sell for a major loss. Who knows maybe they are holding out for EA to scrap this whole stupid new system, and I can't blame them. If you bought Roberto Carlos last week for 10 million coins only to find out you can sell him only for 3 million, why would you ever sell?! 

Delph was given a MOTM card for his goal over the weekend and I was very excited to see that. I wanted to get his upgraded card for my Villa squad, but guess what? THERE ARE NONE ON THE F***ING MARKET. MOTM Delph has a price cap for 25k. 25k for a MOTM?! Who in their right mind would sell him for that little? It's an orange card and Delph's stats are actually decent. Of course people are not going to sell for that minuscule amount, but here I am refreshing the market for over an hour just waiting for one MOTM Delph to pop up and hope that when he does, I somehow am quicker than the dozens of other people all waiting for his card to appear on the market too. But you may say, well why don't you just open packs if you want him so bad? Why don't I do that? Because if I open 4 packs and do not get MOTM Delph, I would have already lost more coins than it took just to buy him. I could literally open 1 million coins worth of packs, and there is no guarantee I'd get Delph. Why would I ever risk that? 

EA have done stupid stuff like this in the past, but never to this extent. I work 8-9 hours a day, and luckily at my job, I get some down time where I can trade on the web app so that way when I come home, I have coins to spend on the players I want. Now though, I cannot trade, I cannot buy coins to get the players I want, and in my position, I cannot grind matches to get the coins to afford players. Someone calculated that you'd have to play for 28 days non-stop to afford Ronaldo. I just cannot dedicate that much time into a game. My only option is to buy EA's extremely expensive fifa points and pray that I somehow get someone decent so I can hopefully afford a player like Aguero. The big name players in this game and the well sought after players do not seem obtainable anymore. 

F*** off EA

/rant

FUT and the people that play it, the ones that (unforgivably) spend money on it are the cancers that are ruining the gaming industry.

Daddies credit card shouldn't enable you to get a digital football player.

And when 16 comes around, what has spending 'X' amount of pounds got you?  Absolutely **** all.

EA are absolutely genius for sponging retards for every spare penny they have.

While I agree with you that coin buying ruined the game to an extent, I just don't believe this is the answer. 

Daddy's credit card may get you the best players in the game, but it does not get you skill. From my experience, the people with the really expensive teams typically are not that good. If you play in div 1, you'd know that practically no one uses super expensive teams. I have seen maybe 2-3 teams more expensive than my own in Div 1 in all the matches I have played. 

I just don't think it's fair that EA are overcharging for their fifa points, then eliminating all the competitors instead of actually making their product more affordable. If EA could just keep their fifa points pricing on par with coin sellers, and implement a zero tolerance policy on coin buying, I am sure coin buying would drastically lessen. I would not spend hundreds of pounds on coins if I knew that I could get banned for a first time offense and lose that money permanently. 

It's a good decision they've just done it a bad time, it should have brought it in with the release of a new game not done it now when people were buying one player for £20

Been looking all day, still can't find a Delph. fgs ea

Same here. People are not opening packs because they don't want to spend their coins and many people have stated they will not be buying fifa points to show EA that they need to lower their prices, so packs are not being opened. Then if someone does get a Delph, why would they sell for 25k max? 

so in my fourth season 2018 the villa team is now

-------------Scuffet----------------

-Rodriguez----Ferreira---Alba-

--------Tielmens----------------

---------------------Delph------

De Bruyne---------------Draxler

----Zivkovic-------Weimann-----

Bench: Richardson (77) youth at 18 years old, Ayhan (72) 23yrs, Willems (77) 24 yrs, Gil, Taft (76) 18 yrs, Rodriguez (75) 26 yrs, Martial (72) 2 yrs

My only option is to buy EA's extremely expensive fifa points and pray that I somehow get someone decent so I can hopefully afford a player like Aguero. The big name players in this game and the well sought after players do not seem obtainable anymore. 

Is that really the end of the world? Your 16 million coins are probably still ten times as many as the majority of players will ever have. You'll only get 8.6m for Di Maria rather than 13m? Forgive me if I don't weep any salty tears just yet.

The "well sought after players" have been unobtainable for the vast majority of players before this update and still will be now, so it doesn't change much for most. And that's sort of the point - if they were easily obtainable then every match would just be Real Madrid vs Real Madrid. And if I want that, I'll just play Seasons.

It's a perfectly sensible update, just brought in at the wrong time.

I like FUT, unfortunately it's mostly been ruined by coins and hopefully this update will put a stop to that. Let's just hope it's part of FUT 16 from the off. Hopefully in FUT 16 the players values won't be so high either, like 500k coins for Messi/Ronaldo, rather than 5million or whatever.

Â