Promoted from Div 5 at first time of asking with Villa.

Finding it a bit easier. Villa aren't as good as colombia, but the teams I end up facing seem to be way poorer than the teams I was facing with Colombia.

Enjoying it.

3 games in Div 4 and I'm 1-1-1

Finding it a bit easier. Villa aren't as good as colombia, but the teams I end up facing seem to be way poorer than the teams I was facing with Colombia.

Enjoying it.

It won't be long til you're continuously playing Colombia, Liverpool, Lyon and Ivory Coast. 

Enjoying it.

It won't be long til you're continuously playing Colombia, Liverpool, Lyon and Ivory Coast. 

I've played Lyon.

Not played any of the others as Villa. 

As Colombia I played Liverpool and Ivory coast all the time. Never played Villa though.

Enjoying it.

I've played Lyon.

Not played any of the others as Villa. 

As Colombia I played Liverpool and Ivory coast all the time. Never played Villa though.

It will come, as you go get into division 1 I think the matchmaking starts putting you against harder opposition. :thumb:

Edited by PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...

So Sherman Cardenas was one of the best players I've had.

He is really fast, lightweight and an amazing dribbler. Seriously good.

He was like a faster and better Benito Carbone.

Now imagine Carbone won us that final against Chelsea in 2000. Then in August hands in a transfer request after being tapped up by Chelsea.

That happened.

The legend of my side forces a £32m move to chelsea and scored twice in October to beat is 5-4 at Stanford bridge and his winner in the '95 minute.

Gutted.

So I've got Kevin de Bruyne who is a great player on this game. A great dribbler and young but not fast enough.

Even Gil who is overall 82 now isn't the player Cardenas was

I need a young amazing dribbler (92+) and someone unbelievable rapid. (90+) who is under 25.

Can't find anyone :(

Not under £30m :(

Cardenas what have you done?

Yeah forget Cardenas, 

I am in Jan window of third season. 

Just negotiated David Alba and Isco on Free transfers in the summer. 

Wow my team will be immense. 

although if I don't get champs league position I get sacked....

I've been doing be a pro mode for a few weeks now. It's fun but there are some issues with it. I started out as a 65 rated striker for Cambridge so I was already the best player in the squad, but not by much. It's not even January in my career yet and I am already 78 rated. I have 4 star skills but only 1 star weak foot. No matter how many goals I score with my left, that 1 star won't increase. It's frustrating. I also found out that keepers keep track of where you go on penalties. I missed 6 penalties in a row because I went to the left every time. I figured that the keeper would eventually go to the other side, but never did. 

13 games to go and had to recall a rubbish youth player because I didn't have a viable bench. 5 points clear of fifth and got a harsh run against 3 teams in the top 6.

If i don't pick up 6 points then I may struggle.

Also got to hit bayer Leverkusen in Europa quarter finals (went out at semis last year to Real Madrid).

So all in all I must get 4th otherwise I won't get chance to show you my immense team. I'll be on the dole

The biggest problem with Be a Pro on previous games is that your teammates play like absolute morons.

I can't play when I am not controlling the whole team because of this reason. My team never has any possession and I'd touch the ball a few times all match when I was just playing as my pro. I remember I got called up by Czech and we were playing India for some reason and I accidentally selected play as pro. At the end of the match, India had 81% possession. It ended 1-1. It's so unrealistic. 

That's what I mean.

The AI plays totally different in Be a Pro than it does in a normal game.

If you're playing central midfield its OK as you can just demand the ball and run the show. Anywhere where you have to rely on the rest of the team to do stuff is pointless.

Be a Goalkeeper is the worst game mode in the history of all games. **** awful

Â