FUT and the people that play it, the ones that (unforgivably) spend money on it are the cancers that are ruining the gaming industry.

Daddies credit card shouldn't enable you to get a digital football player.

And when 16 comes around, what has spending 'X' amount of pounds got you? Absolutely **** all.

EA are absolutely genius for sponging retards for every spare penny they have.

While I agree with you that coin buying ruined the game to an extent, I just don't believe this is the answer.

Daddy's credit card may get you the best players in the game, but it does not get you skill. From my experience, the people with the really expensive teams typically are not that good. If you play in div 1, you'd know that practically no one uses super expensive teams. I have seen maybe 2-3 teams more expensive than my own in Div 1 in all the matches I have played.

I just don't think it's fair that EA are overcharging for their fifa points, then eliminating all the competitors instead of actually making their product more affordable. If EA could just keep their fifa points pricing on par with coin sellers, and implement a zero tolerance policy on coin buying, I am sure coin buying would drastically lessen. I would not spend hundreds of pounds on coins if I knew that I could get banned for a first time offense and lose that money permanently.

Thats because you need a team of players with a high pace rating to do well, doesnt matter how expensive they are. Lofted through ball and quick players = Div 1 title
  • Like 1

FUT and the people that play it, the ones that (unforgivably) spend money on it are the cancers that are ruining the gaming industry.

And when 16 comes around, what has spending 'X' amount of pounds got you? Absolutely **** all.

While I agree with you that coin buying ruined the game to an extent, I just don't believe this is the answer.

Daddy's credit card may get you the best players in the game, but it does not get you skill. From my experience, the people with the really expensive teams typically are not that good. If you play in div 1, you'd know that practically no one uses super expensive teams. I have seen maybe 2-3 teams more expensive than my own in Div 1 in all the matches I have played.

I just don't think it's fair that EA are overcharging for their fifa points, then eliminating all the competitors instead of actually making their product more affordable. If EA could just keep their fifa points pricing on par with coin sellers, and implement a zero tolerance policy on coin buying, I am sure coin buying would drastically lessen. I would not spend hundreds of pounds on coins if I knew that I could get banned for a first time offense and lose that money permanently.

Thats because you need a team of players with a high pace rating to do well, doesnt matter how expensive they are. Lofted through ball and quick players = Div 1 title

I won div 1 with Mandzukic as my lone striker with Suarez as CF. I just played very passive and eventually a gap would open. Mandzukic makes excellent runs and is great on crosses. 

I won div 1 with Mandzukic as my lone striker with Suarez as CF. I just played very passive and eventually a gap would open. Mandzukic makes excellent runs and is great on crosses.
I won it with him upfront with Bacca with delefelou and vela on wings for the pace

Anybody got this on Xbox One fancy a game? Be warned i'm still unbeaten.

I am top 30 on xbox one. Be warned I am a "pro"

In FUT or seasons?

If it's in seasons i'm impressed. If it's in FUT then meh. 

In FUT or seasons?

I am ranked in fut In seasons, but in regular season, I am undefeated. 

Regular seasons is way too easy. 

Edited by Czechlad

PC has always been screwed over by EA. From a UT standpoint, they never get the pack deals that the consoles get. Plus there are so many botters on PC it's ridiculous. The PC market was actual very stable before EA implemented these price bands, so the update really messed up things for PC users. 

In FUT or seasons?

Whats your gamertag? I can play tomorrow night if your free?

In FUT or seasons?

Skevinrules

Send me a friend request. I have tomorrow off so I am free all day. What do you want to play? FUT or Seasons? 

Edited by Czechlad

In FUT or seasons?

Ace!

I'll add ya for a game. 3* teams?. Game on :D

Edited by PieFacE

In FUT or seasons?

Skevinrules

Send me a friend request. I have tomorrow off so I am free all day. What do you want to play? FUT or Seasons?

Be gentle

Last game needed a win to get promotion to div 3. The game is all square at 3-3 and then I win a pen, the opponent pauses the game and then disconnects and the game awards me a draw and I stay in div 4.

A bit sick of EA and Fifa so I will be checking out pes 2015.

So after I figured out how to make custom tactics I've actually started to win games in FUT!

Deeper defensive line, and the speed abusers run out of ideas quite quickly.

However the game keeps changing the tactics back to the standar one, is there any way to fix this?

Just got promoted to div 2.

If you make them before a match (after the part when you've "agreed" to play each other) or before a single player game they'll stay in place until you shut the game down.  You just have to go to Custom Tactics before the match in the Team Management window.

Â