Started a career mode with Leeds.

Season 1 - win championship and league cup

Season 2 - finish 5th in prem

Season 3 - win premier league and league cup

Season 4 - currently top and through group stage of champions league.

Applied for the villa job who are 16th and they turn me down saying my credentials aren't good enough. What more do they want from me? Stupid game.

• 3 weeks later...

Same. My brother got it but I didn't :(

sign onto my account. i may have one? No idea how you get one so probably not

They send you an email. Got one in your XBLive account email? If you have I'll sign in.

Edited by PieFacE

Playing a career mode with Villa with the sole goal to end up with both Messi and Ronaldo in the side.

In my first season i've sold basically everyone and i'm playing kids and free agents, and pumped my extra money into scouts.

On a side note, i've made all the transfers for us for this season and I really like using our team.

I play

-----------Guzan

Bacuna-Richards-Clark-Amavi

---Gana-Sanchez-Veretout

-Traore----------------Gil

-----------Ayew

I'm scoring bags of goals, and unlike previous Villa teams, with Grealish, Sinclair and Gestede on the bench, I really feel like I have options available if I want to try something different tactically. My best goal with the new boys so far was a through ball from Gana to Traore, who skipped around a couple of defenders with some trickery and crossed it in for Rudy who duly headed it home. I'm having a lot more fun with this Villa side than I did with last seasons side.

Haha I don't stream. I got bored with UT and started playing seasons which I realized is so much easier. I have ever not won 2 matches in seasons and they were draws causing I was messing around with my opponent way too much. 

You can see my stats:

d66bf48dab46cffb09fb36ddaf431051.png

I use Real Madrid with Bale and Ronaldo up top. I just dribble through my opponents or take long shots with Kroos and Rodriguez. 

I really don't know how you can play with 5 star teams. I find it so dull. Hate playing as teams with amazing players, takes the need for actual skill and build up play away. Its not even football.

Just dribbling through players and taking long shots is why Fifa is getting shit. Hope this gets addressed in 16, it won't though.

They should really force people to play with manual controls online, would really require skill then.

• Like 1

Bale & Ronaldo up top us about the scummiest thing to do in a fifa game.

Essentially what you'll produce is an extremely dull, repetitive, predictable but not defendable game which is what all the "top" people do.

You use mecahnics within the game to give you the best chance (see dull) game.

This is why fifa is a complete bag of shit, and has been for a while.

• Like 1

You can say that about literally any game. I use Bale and Ronaldo up top because they are overall amazing players. They have speed, size, skill, strength, dribbling, and good finishing. Plus their passing is not bad either. Using Real madrid gives me the most options which is one of the reasons I am undefeated in seasons. If my opponent is dropping very deep to counter pace, then I have long shot options with Bale, Ronaldo, Kroos, and Rodriguez. If my opponent is playing high pressure, then I look for through balls to expose the on rushing defenders. Plus Madrid's midfield has all around good stats. They all can defend and attack which is crucial if I am under a lot of pressure defensively.

Don't hate my choice in teams. At first I hated using Madrid cause I felt like it was no challenge, but I got sick of losing with the likes of Villa, Roma, CSKA, etc. It was ridiculous that I could completely dominate a game in shots, and possession, but then lose to a flukey fifa aids goal. That was not fun. And with the likes of villa, I hated that I would occasionally misplace an easy pass because my player's stats weren't great. I wanted to make it to Div 1 on my real account and win it without losing a match. I started out using Villa, and I got two ties around Div 5 despite absolutely dominated the match. I remember one match I played West Brom and the guy had 1 shot, 0 on target. I had 23 shots, 18 on target. The match ended 1-1. That never happens when I use Madrid. I still get the flukey goal scored against me, but now I know that if I get 18 shots on goal in a match, I am scoring at least 5-6 of them. 

Â