If you make them before a match (after the part when you've "agreed" to play each other) or before a single player game they'll stay in place until you shut the game down.  You just have to go to Custom Tactics before the match in the Team Management window.

I find an opponet, choose team management, select the custom tactic.

However, when I'm in the game, hit pause, enter the team management "default tactic" is select.

So I try to swap back to the custom one, check it during a pause, and it's still on default. 

Other times it's on the custom one, as it's supposed to be.

If you make them before a match (after the part when you've "agreed" to play each other) or before a single player game they'll stay in place until you shut the game down.  You just have to go to Custom Tactics before the match in the Team Management window.

I find an opponet, choose team management, select the custom tactic.

However, when I'm in the game, hit pause, enter the team management "default tactic" is select.

So I try to swap back to the custom one, check it during a pause, and it's still on default. 

Other times it's on the custom one, as it's supposed to be.

The game is just broken. I still have games where I can't change formation or make subs in game. Considering how long the game has been out for it's a joke.

Odd.  Might explain why sometimes my team appears to be using it and others not.  Probably EA trying to screw you over!

They only try to screw my over when I lose :P

Anyways, does anyone fancy a match(ps4)?

Odd. Might explain why sometimes my team appears to be using it and others not. Probably EA trying to screw you over!

They only try to screw my over when I lose :P

Anyways, does anyone fancy a match(ps4)?

Forever alone :(

just won the FA cup and need to beat newcastle last game of the season to do the double over Chelsea. 

Never won the league and going out comprehensively to Inter in the semi final of the champions league, winning the league would make avfc manager Alzari Ficcenza very happy indeed. 

My side after this transfer window will be pretty amazing, so hoping for a league win. 

Got to sell GIl as he is homesick and gone rubbish. Shame as I got him to 84 and he was playing really well. 

Not sure why EA doesn't nerf pace into oblivion, would it hit their wallets to hard if the kiddies can't score anymore.

It'd make it too much like football then and EA don't seem to like making football games.

I stopped playing. I sold all my players last week for over a 5 million coin loss and built a new team because I saw EA lowering price bands so my player values kept depreciating. I made a fun expensive team for 7.6 million which won me the birthday cup a few times, but then ea lowered the price bands again so the team I had bought was now 1.5 million less expensive which I could have used to buy the legend I wanted. It really pissed me off. 

I just got a ps4 so I might try PES.

Price bands have really messed the market up, although it was already a huge mess so guess it was as good an opportunity as any to have a trial run. Actually think if implemented from the start, as it likely will be for 16, it will make the game a lot fairer and some of the better players more affordable without having to buy coins.

Problem is no one will have coins. You'd have to be very good, very lucky in pulls, or spend a lot of money to get coins. Even if you pull a high rated player like Messi or Ronaldo, no one will have the coin to buy them off you. EA has to increase coin rewards. 15k to win div 1 is ridiculously low. 

Problem is no one will have coins. You'd have to be very good, very lucky in pulls, or spend a lot of money to get coins. Even if you pull a high rated player like Messi or Ronaldo, no one will have the coin to buy them off you. EA has to increase coin rewards. 15k to win div 1 is ridiculously low. 

Everything needs to change with UT, increase the chances of getting good players in packs, increase money rewards and lower the cost of Fifa points.

But while they dominate the market and still make millions with every Fifa they're not going to listen to anybody

I'd probably keep it as it is now. Maybe you won't have to play teams with Messi, Ronaldo et al from day one

I'd rather they work on the actual gameplay, which is still unacceptable at this point.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

Made a squad around IF Arango and SIF Rondon. Decent team, fun to play with. Lack of pace in the team makes it difficult but I like a challenge. I battle my way right up to the final of the Champions Shield with it, and I hilariously find myself 3-1 down (i was the far better player), but score two quickfire goals in the 88th and 90th to even it up. The game proceeds to freeze, my console begins buzzing and the game restarts itself. I load it back up and I'm obviously back to square one.

This isn't the first time this has happened, it's actually been pretty regular the past couple of days. I have no idea why, but every game I play these days is laggy, too. Without exception. It makes no sense as I have a 20mb connection.

Dunno why I bother with this piece of shit game.

• Like 2

Â