I built a Villa team but couldn't get on with it at all.

Current team is -

35k944w.png

Used it for 6 games so far and really pleased.  Valderrama gets a lot of stick for being "the worst Legend", but his passing is quite possibly the best I've ever used.  Unbelievable.  He feels quicker than his stats because his dribbling is so good.  His finishing isn't great, but with that front three it doesn't really matter.

van Basten has so far been the lethal finisher you'd expect.  Ronaldo is the first player I've ever got to 100 goals (in around 120 games) and Robben is averaging 1 in 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Bacuna will be higher, Guzan will probably stay the same, Benteke probably an 82, Agbonlahor might become a 74 or 75, Delph will be a 78, Grealish will be a higher silver, Cleverly might make it to low gold, and Okore will be a gold. Clark might get to a 75. 

I think Sanchez might drop to 74.

Ouch that must have cost you a lot since Villa player prices are so marked up right now. 

I have Agbonlahor-Ibarbo as my front and it is just unfair. I am ripping defenses apart so easily. Okore is the only defender with 70+ pace. Every other defender is 65 and lower pace and they are trying to stop 2 strikers with 90+ sprint and good physical. Yeah that is not happening. 

I spotted there was a tourney coming just as it was announced so managed to pick players up for relatively OK prices.  Might have a couple of goes at the tournament and then sell them off.  Already had Gabby in my ex-England squad, and picked up SIF Benteke for his minimum price so I'm guessing I can turn a profit on him tomorrow.

Bacuna will be higher, Guzan will probably stay the same, Benteke probably an 82, Agbonlahor might become a 74 or 75, Delph will be a 78, Grealish will be a higher silver, Cleverly might make it to low gold, and Okore will be a gold. Clark might get to a 75. 

I think Sanchez might drop to 74

I can see that happening yeah, what youngsters do you think will make it onto fut like Bradley Lewis did this year?

I haven't played career mode on 15 yet. God knows why. Started today because my internet was playing up.

Holy. ****. shit.

Scripted bullshit everywhere.

I keep conceding goals because the 2nd defender on crosses just stands there rather than tracking their man.

It's shit. What a waste of money.

****. this. game.

the air score a flukey goal because your defender runs the wrong way or your keeper has a howler then they don't even try to score. They just keep the ball and do that shitty drag back so you can't get it off them. Then once you get into the last 5 mins, they do the shield ball thing and when you run into them, you bounce off as if they're a concrete wall.

Scripted bullshit

Â