I also find that if I use the teammate press button then the opposition just run round the defender. Ie they'll press but not actually do anything when they get there.

Whereas playing my mate he was pressing me and making a tackle pretty much before I got the ball!

Exactly the same - I fully understand RB pressing etc but some of these lads, their players just race straight at me and smash my guy to the ground. They ALWAYS win the ball. I can tell when I've played someone like that as they'll either have made 15-20 tackles by the end of the game, or only 3-4 (think the shoulder smash doesn't count as a tackle) and my passing will be at 40% accuracy whereas his will be at 70-80% accuracy. Interceptions and shoulder charges galore. Typically my own passing will be 70%ish and I'll have over 50% possession. Just against these scrubs!

I'm annoyed if my passing falls below 80%

My "be a pro" player is in his first season at Villa after a year on loan at Wycombe.   He's scored 20 in 20 and was on a hat trick against Manchester United at Old Trafford when he was inexplicably substituted by the idiot manager AI which picks the team.     I was really annoyed until I remembered the AI manager is a simulation of Paul Lambert.  Who says FIFA isn't realistic? 

They will keep VP in the game now because they have spent money making it. They will probably have 25-30 English grounds within a couple of years and it wouldn't surprise me to see all 92 in at some point.

This game is brilliant. I am doing career mode and I am managing Czech. It's the Euros in my career mode and Cech went out injured which was fine cause I have Drobny who is an adequate backup. Sim the days to the next match and suddenly my goal keeper is 71 rated. I then realize Drobny retired mid tournament and right before the quarterfinal match! 

Can't get out of Div 5 (I know, I'm shit!)

Had my final game last night, if I won I got promoted.

vs Ivory coast and it was one of those games. I had 10 shots on target and didn't score a single one.

He had 2 lofted through balls that he scored from and a nigh on 40 yard screamer from Yaya Toure.

Lost 3-0

go **** yourself

I tried to play a mate of mine online yesterday (Xbone) but for someone reason when we invited each other nothing happened to progress us to the team selection screen. However, we were able to play Co-op seasons together? Anyone experienced this at all? How can I counteract it?

Been trying this for YEARS! Best goal I've ever scored.

I've just submitted it to the FIFA goal of the week too, so hopefully I get put on one of their videos :P

The fact that it was Cissokho and not Ronaldo hitting it should count in your favour for sure. Good goal! :D

Stuck in Division 5 with Colombia so I've changed and started playing with Villa.

Lost my first game trying to find the right team. But destroyed a guy playing as Lyon in my second game 5-0.

Any tips for playing as Villa?
I've gone 4-4-2 diamond with wide midfielders.

---------------Guzan

--Lowton-Vlaar-Okore-Cissokho

---------------Sanchez

N'Zogbia-----------------Sinclair

------------------Gil

---Agbonlahor-----Benteke

Yeah, use Cissokho to score volleys.

I use a 4-2-3-1

Guzan

Hutton Okore Baker Cissokho

Sanchez Delph

Weimann Gil Gabby

Benteke

I don't even know why I use Baker, I'm just too lazy to change it :lol: I really need to start doing things properly with the tactics.

Give me a game later Stevo and I'll show you how to win without exploits :P

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

Yeah, use Cissokho to score volleys.

I use a 4-2-3-1

Guzan

Hutton Okore Baker Cissokho

Sanchez Delph

Weimann Gil Gabby

Benteke

I don't even know why I use Baker, I'm just too lazy to change it :lol: I really need to start doing things properly with the tactics.

Give me a game later Stevo and I'll show you how to win without exploits :P

I can't do the two DM formations. I always find I leave gaping holes in the middle.

I'll play you but I'm not sure there's much point. You'll hammer me!

Â