Also, can you set it so that it doesn't automatically change player so often?

So many times, for example, I'm running back with Sanchez to make a tackle and it automatically switches to a centreback.

On the old PES games you could control how sensitive that kind of thing was. I want it there for crosses and clearances etc when the auto switch is useful. BUt I'd quite like it to rely on me changing player in open play.

There is an 'assist' setting for it, but I think it's sort of either on/off or there may also be a semi on setting so it can't really be adjusted in great detail. I find it annoying too but changing settings like that will probably take a while to get used to so I'll just stick with it.

• Like 1

Also, Skrtel's heading stats on this must be a thousand.

I play liverpool a lot ( guess they're matched with COlombia in quality) and he wins every header. Corners always go to him.

I think I won Ultimate team this year:

09cbea46a4a0217d6b3bac6f8678cf1d.png

How have you done that?

Been trading since the beginning. Before the Team of the Year, I had just about 6 million. Then the hyperinflation happened and I managed to sell my TOTY Di Maria, TOTY Iniesta, and Messi for 3 million profit. Then I had other players that nearly doubled in price such as Toure, Aguero, Neuer, etc. 

This year's fifa has been completely destroyed by coin sellers. Regular Ronaldo is 5 million coins. That is just unobtainable without having an in depth knowledge of trading, or coin buying. You cannot get yourself the elite players through playing which says a lot about the game. Basically if you want to play with the best, you have to buy coins. 

Edited by Czechlad

Coins are so cheap now I splashed out and bought some before TOTY.  They were something like $25 for a million.  You'd barely get any gold packs from $18 worth of FIFA Points.  I invested well and am now sitting on a team worth about 10m.

I picked up TOTY Neuer for under 1m and sold for 2m to replace him with his regular version.  I have TOTY Robben who was 2.5m and is now worth nearly 5m, TOTY Lahm who was about 600k and is now worth 1.2m, and IF Muller and Aubameyang who have rocketed in value.

I'm still hopeless though.  That high pressure kills me and I don't know how to emulate it when I'm playing against it.

I wish there could be some sort of law passed that banned in game purchases.

I can understand it in games that are free, like phone games.

But why the **** should I fork out £50 for a game, and then be expected to pay loads more money to get the full benefit of the game I've already paid for?
That's not just a FIFA thing, it goes for plenty of other games.

• Like 2

But why the **** should I fork out £50 for a game, and then be expected to pay loads more money to get the full benefit of the game I've already paid for?

Because people are **** stupid.

Seriously, you couldn't get a more 'in your face' sales tactic and the little bastards with moms and dads that think "at least it keeps them quiet" just spend, spend, spend - year in, year out.

• Like 1

EA said they would ban coin buyers this year, obviously not though

It's a shame, because I feel like FIFA is really really good this year. If they paid more attention to non FUT related things then I think it would be superb.

You know you can't play an online friendly now with two of you on the same console unless the person playing with you has their own PSN account?

I had a mate over and we tried to play against another mate of mine online, but you couldn't do it. Absolute bullshit.

How have you done that?

Been trading since the beginning. Before the Team of the Year, I had just about 6 million. Then the hyperinflation happened and I managed to sell my TOTY Di Maria, TOTY Iniesta, and Messi for 3 million profit. Then I had other players that nearly doubled in price such as Toure, Aguero, Neuer, etc. 

This year's fifa has been completely destroyed by coin sellers. Regular Ronaldo is 5 million coins. That is just unobtainable without having an in depth knowledge of trading, or coin buying. You cannot get yourself the elite players through playing which says a lot about the game. Basically if you want to play with the best, you have to buy coins. 

See 10m coins was almost unheard off back when i played FUT 12 or 11 i forget which one i started with it was with the Wilshere 74 silver but now 10m wouldnt even get you the top 5 players in the game would it? Its all gotten completely ridiculous now.

They've let it get so bad that the only way they could stop coin selling is to just remove coins from the gamemode.

How have you done that?

See 10m coins was almost unheard off back when i played FUT 12 or 11 i forget which one i started with it was with the Wilshere 74 silver but now 10m wouldnt even get you the top 5 players in the game would it? Its all gotten completely ridiculous now.

They've let it get so bad that the only way they could stop coin selling is to just remove coins from the gamemode.

You need 10-12mill just to get ronaldo and messi lol

Saw a guy streaming on ps4 other day, he had 65million coins

UT is destroyed. I really hate it now. I have my the most fun with my cheap 20k team because I've mastered that team. EA needs to do something about UT. They refuse to lower the prices of fifa points so no one buys them. There are so many ways to fix UT but they don't do it. 

UT is destroyed. I really hate it now. I have my the most fun with my cheap 20k team because I've mastered that team. EA needs to do something about UT. They refuse to lower the prices of fifa points so no one buys them. There are so many ways to fix UT but they don't do it.

They need to fix the gameplay first and ratings of players. Pace abuse is a joke

They need to fix the gameplay first and ratings of players. Pace abuse is a joke

The game forces you to abuse pace because all other playing styles just don't work as consistently. Passing is easily stopped by high pressure, crossing is so inconsistent this year, and target strikers get dispossessed easily because pace is better than strength.If you want to compete, you literally have to have pace in your squad.   

• Like 1

Â