I am trying to get this game to be as realistic as possible and not sure World Class does that. 

I am altering the sliders on the next level down. Whilst i have injuries and touch errors and the speed of the game spot on, I have just had Norwich do three first touch back heels to go around my left back..... impossible. Even Real Madrid wouldn't do that. 

Anyone messed around with sliders? I think professional is the way to go, probably increasing the sliders a bit more for the CPU to weight their ability to mark and position better. 

One thing that is starting to piss me off in this. 

Try to play a one two, say my striker has the ball, lays it off to a midfielder and tries to make a run.

Loads of times they'll run into the defender and fall over. But it won't be a foul.

Really annoys me. So many times if my striker had just run round the defender I'd be through on goal

One thing that is starting to piss me off in this.

Try to play a one two, say my striker has the ball, lays it off to a midfielder and tries to make a run.

Loads of times they'll run into the defender and fall over. But it won't be a foul.

Really annoys me. So many times if my striker had just run round the defender I'd be through on goal

Try PES2015 mate
  • Like 1

yeah defending on WC is so difficult. 

I am getting better at jockey. I get now you use it like a tackle. get close and press it to shove them out the way. 

I think Professional is the best for realism. it's backheel central on World Class from people like **** Lee Catermole. that ain't happening in real life. 

So I am weighting the CPU sliders stronger but keeping it on professional. 

It's getting closer to looking like an actual game. 

Issue is it's slower so the realism doesn't work for anything lower than 8 minute halves. 

not unless your shot to goal ratio is 1 in 2. 

yeah defending on WC is so difficult. 

I am getting better at jockey. I get now you use it like a tackle. get close and press it to shove them out the way. 

That's what I did on previous iterations but that doesn't really work anymore.

You have to actually use the tackle button a lot more on this. Very easy to mistime it!

I play on world class with the sliders adjusted a little bit and I'm 8 points clear at the top of the league with Villa, may have to go up to legendary.

The trick for me is use your midfielders or even forwards to do all the tackling until the opposition get to the edge of your box and then use your defenders.

I play 4-1-2-1-2 formation with 1 CDM, 2 box to box midfielders, 1 CAM and 2 strikers. Oddly enough but since I started using "ultra attacking" tactic, I seem to concede less ?

Having a really fun career mode with villa, Sold Gabby for £20m and Benteke for £28m, brought a load of players and then sold Serge Aurier who Man City then brought off me for £46.5m! Most I've spent on a player is £14m on Perreyra from Udinese but mainly been around £5-£10m mark with a few £2m bargains

My team:

Guzan

Montoya

Ogbonna

Schaar

Gaya

Malanda (RIP)

Delph

Perreya

Morralez

Ings

Babacar

Bench:

Okore

D Suarez

Musa

Dybala

Vilhenna

Poulsen

Sanchez

Joel Campell

Wellington Nem

I think world class is my level at the moment with some sliders lowered a little bit. 

I just can't get over the way it over uses skills. players you wouldn't expect to start doing tricks, suddenly flying past you. 

also the referees somehow are worse on you the higher you go. I have just had a penalty given against me, when baker got the ball and I got fouled by Hazard. On replay it appears I got the ball and didn't even touch him, he just fell over when he fouled Baker.... very strange. 

Enjoying this a lot now. Up to division 7 and won 3 of my first 4 games so should be promoted again barring a disaster (I realise that's nothing to brag about, but I'm shit at FIFA)

Still using Colombia. Play a 4-1-2-1-2. So a diamond midfield but with the players on the left and right set quite wide.

Also set Sanchez's attacking tactics to "always stay back" and it helps loads. He's a beast in defence.

Training myself to defend better too. Basically when they get into my half I just use Sanchez to press the ball and don't touch my back 4 until I absolutely have to.

The collision of players is still my biggest hate on this game. Your own players running into each other, and then ridiculous collisions with the opposition that don't result in fouls. So frustrating to play a through ball which your striker will clearly run onto, only for him to run into the defender and fall over.

Also, can you set it so that it doesn't automatically change player so often?

So many times, for example, I'm running back with Sanchez to make a tackle and it automatically switches to a centreback.

On the old PES games you could control how sensitive that kind of thing was. I want it there for crosses and clearances etc when the auto switch is useful. BUt I'd quite like it to rely on me changing player in open play.

If you could combine FIFA and PES you would have the perfect game.

I've been saying that for 10 years :D

If you got the presentation/licenses of FIFA combined with the gameplay and player graphics of PES, it would be awesome.

Â