^^^

Trust me, I agree with you! There are many players like that. Unfortunately, pace and dribbling is pretty much 'king' in Fifa 15. I consider myself to be a pretty decent Fifa player but sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop a quick player from going past your defender and leaving him for dust. Hopefully they can balance it out a bit more for Fifa 16.

I wouldnt mind if the players that could do it actually had a good season around the time the games created..seeing welbeck as one of the top scorers in the entire fifa community is a joke

Getting to grips with this online. Still only played about 10 games but my focus has been on other games.

It's really quite good, although still infuriatingly frustrating at times.

Tackling is so so difficult. If someone with pace is running at you it's very tough to tackle them. I'm reasonably good at pressing and getting to players as they receive the ball so that they don't get the chance, but if they do manage to turn and run at a defender I'm usually in trouble.

Also, Ronaldo and Messi are so good in this that it's basically cheating.

Aha... see I am not sure what to get with my PS4, Fifa or PES. I have Fifa for the 360 and it's fun, plus I can play my brother and a few friends. But PES looks like it plays better.

As for the tackling issue, have you tried using circle as they go by?

Also, you know the feature where you can change (to be) your own player in the box for corners? Well, do that and then stand him just over the goal line, then cross the ball with a fair amount of power. it either hits the bar (often) or goes in (twice for me). 

Yeah I know how to tackle. It's just very difficult to time if a player is running at you full pelt.

You need to be running backwards basically to give yourself a chance, otherwise they can just sidestep you, but in the heat of a game I rarely remember to do that!

And I have a nasty habit of holding sprint when I'm defending, I don't even know why I do it, but it means my defenders often move forward way too quick and they're easily missed out.

I'm ok when I concentrate, it's just tough.

As for PES or FIFA, I couldn't decide either. My sister wanted to buy me a game for xmas so I just told her I wanted one of those two and left the decision up to her :)

Edited by Stevo985

Played a guy last night.

Game was relaly good, proper back and forth, loads of chances.

After about 50 minutes I scored to go 1-0 up. He just gave up. Didn't quit, just every time he got the ball he passed it to my player or booted it to my keeper.

Why do that? People are weird.

Colombia are my team of choice now.

Played with them on the World Cup game.

4 and a half stars so you usually avoid the really good teams. But you're playing with James, Falcao, Cuadrado, Martinez, Sanchez etc etc

Decent option. I always have to set them up defensivley though (it was the same on the world cup game). Even if I use a custom formation their defence always seems to be higher than other teams I play with.

Dunno if its just a mentality thing but i'm getting those games where my players feel extremely sluggish and it's a pain to even get out of my half of the pitch.

This in in divisions aswell, seem destined to lose 1 game every division, 20-3-4 atm and in division 6.

Also is my player mode any good this year or is it just the same as last years?

Edited by Bradd92

4 and a half stars so you usually avoid the really good teams. But you're playing with James, Falcao, Cuadrado, Martinez, Sanchez etc etc

Decent option. I always have to set them up defensivley though (it was the same on the world cup game). Even if I use a custom formation their defence always seems to be higher than other teams I play with.

Nooooo!

Playing against Colombia frustrates the hell out of me. 

When you play as Villa, you constantly come up against Colombia and Ivory Coast and it's just not fair.

You should play as Villa and feel the frustration :thumb:

Nooooo!

Playing against Colombia frustrates the hell out of me. 

When you play as Villa, you constantly come up against Colombia and Ivory Coast and it's just not fair.

You should play as Villa and feel the frustration :thumb:

There was a time when I played as Villa all the time. 

In Fifa 10 (I think) they were actually awesome.

Can't do it these days.

Funny how some teams just click with you. I started out this game playing as Dortmund but I just couldn't get it. I was always crap.

Since moving to Colombia I've enjoyed it a lot more

Â