People who buy coins from me mainly go and spend them on packs rather than actually buying players. I really do think it's something to do with pulling a decent player and sending 40 tweets/vines about how lucky they got. My nephew is always asking his mom for money for coins. Now that Fifa 14 is done with he has nothing to show for it.

It's like anything that's collectable and popular.

In  the 90s it was Pannini Stickers and Pogs.

Now it's loom (?) bands for kids.

It's FUT Coins for fat kids.

At the end of the day, no one has anything to show for it, apart from Pogs and Sticker albums, which essentially FUT is :D

People who buy coins from me mainly go and spend them on packs rather than actually buying players. I really do think it's something to do with pulling a decent player and sending 40 tweets/vines about how lucky they got. My nephew is always asking his mom for money for coins. Now that Fifa 14 is done with he has nothing to show for it.

I think that is my main problem with it, the fact that every year you have to start from scratch

• Like 1

The sods have given me an automatic boost to Div8 because I'm such a pro player, I was looking forward to playing the scrubs in Div10 :(

How could they know your history? You moved from Xbox to PlayStation?

I had 14 on PS4.

Has anyone else noticed half the games on online seasons dont get recorded on your record? Happened 3 times now to me

Yep, 3 wins haven't been recorded for me.

4-1-0, should be 7-1-0

Oh well

Â