You need the code for it, let me check back and see if I can find it for you

Just looked and it expired already, think it might have just been a one day thing, got it through a Facebook page that posts deals and discount codes etc. It's called Save the Students, worth taking a look at, some good discounts get posted on it.

Edited by Pembers

So is there any tutorials on how to play Fifa like guides

I last played it back in Fifa 12 but apparently everything has changed like you can't hold x to close down players and tackle them anymore?

I want to be able to do these fancy step overs that i see people doing on youtube and that

I'd very much like to play as Villa and win the title playing a counter attacking style is this possible?

Edited by AshVilla

I last played it back in Fifa 12 but apparently everything has changed like you can't hold x to close down players and tackle them anymore?

I want to be able to do these fancy step overs that i see people doing on youtube and that

I'd very much like to play as Villa and win the title playing a counter attacking style is this possible?

I've looked for something like this in the past. There's a few on Youtube and that but nothing great (that I've found anyway)

But I'm the same. I was decent on FIFA12. I wouldn't say I was good, but I'd give anyone a game.

I'm more or less shite at FIFA now.

MrVimtoJoe is quite good

The best skill move to use at first is the fake shot as any player can use it and it's effective at creating space for a shot or pass. He covers this in a fair few of his videos.

Keepers are still retarded. See some well strange things happen, sometimes the ball literally goes straight through their chests. I'd like the pace in seasons toned down a bit. there's still a problem with some people who just hold run and go through the whole team. 

With all that in mind, it's soooooooooooooo much better than 14. Way more intuitive going forward.

2v2 is just simply awesome. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â