Championship Play Offs & Final

andykeenan

Championship Play Off's  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see promoted?

• Brighton
    • Derby
    • Wigan
    • QPR
    • Any of them as long as its not QPR and old saggy chops

Voted Derby for three reasons:

1) I always like as many games as possible against Midlands teams, and I've never really had any sort of complaint or gripe about Derby anyway,

2) I think McLaren deserves it, as I said in the 'Who should . . . manager?' thread, I feel he's been written off by people based on one year as England manager, while ignoring everything he's done before or since, and

3) I feel sorry for them for the total mess they made of it last time, and I hope they can just make a better showing of things this time. 

**** hell, no idea who that was for Preston but that was goal of the season, including the Premier.

Absolute stunner

Yes I voted QPR because i would like Harry back in the Premier League. 

A comment like that won't go down well on VT. It's probably worse then saying I want Liverpool to win the league because their fans are amazing and don't have a sense of entitlement.

• Like 2

A comment like that won't go down well on VT. It's probably worse then saying I want Liverpool to win the league because their fans are amazing and don't have a sense of entitlement.

I'm sure theres more than just me on here that think the same.

I'm sure theres more than just me on here that think the same.

1299775119_pouring-water-through-nose.gi

• Like 1

QPR coming up would be bad for football....a team that spunk a ridiculous load of wages, were rubbish and went down, continued to spend heavily in the championship (look at the amount they've signed this season) and they might just about scrape up the play offs.

Meanwhile you have a team like Derby who's finances did go wrong but they have rebuilt steadily and sensibily over the last few years and now have a great collection of youth in the team.

I can see only one justifiable team to be promoted here.

Only consolation is QPR would probably be heavily sanctioned for their ridiculous losses if they came up....but then Scudamore was making the noises the other way about relaxing FFP rules for newly promoted teams so they can have a decent chance of trying to stay up (even though teams stay up without breaking the bank nowadays e.g Palace, Swansea).

They've be more severly punished if they stayed down, certainly a transfer embargo.

Â