Championship Play Offs & Final

andykeenan

Championship Play Off's  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see promoted?

• Brighton
    • Derby
    • Wigan
    • QPR
    • Any of them as long as its not QPR and old saggy chops

The only reason I wouldn't mind QPR coming up would be because its a local ground to where I live. It's a good away day with a good atmosphere...but if they don't make it then it'll be interesting to see if 'Arry stays another year in the Championship considering there'll be a few Prem clubs needing a manager.

Sky pissing me off

The "he was playing non league 2 years ago, great story" yeah it is but is anyone interested anymore? Ten a penny now

Something about this being one of redknapps biggest achievements, yeah it probably is to be fair, but what's that tell you about everyone's favourite arry?

• Like 1

Sky pissing me off

The "he was playing non league 2 years ago, great story" yeah it is but is anyone interested anymore? Ten a penny now

Something about this being one of redknapps biggest achievements, yeah it probably is to be fair, but what's that tell you about everyone's favourite arry?

Yep. Getting a team with the biggest wage bill the second tier has ever seen to the playoff final.

What an achievement.

ooh, that's not gonna bode well for the #HARRYISAWORDREMOVED brigade

you mean anyone with a brain?

Yes anyone with a brain. Or conversely, anyone who doesn't think life's too short to get riled up or angry about a man off the tele

Yes anyone with a brain. Or conversely, anyone who doesn't think life's too short to get riled up or angry about a man off the tele

How about a man off the tele with a saggy face, another habit of leaning out of a car window talking tripe and who sticks his cash in secret off shore accounts in the name of his dog?

• Like 1

yeah coz thinking someone is a word removed means I'm wasting my life #rollyeyes.

How about life's too short to troll people on the internet?

I like it how we judge people we have never met...  Yes we know things about  their lives but that doesn't mean we should judge them forever for what they may have done in the past.

Edited by PaulC

Sky pissing me off

Yep. Getting a team with the biggest wage bill the second tier has ever seen to the playoff final.

What an achievement.

Same type of achievement as Man $ity !

All the Redknapp hate extends from one thing really, we were his first away game after the Panorama program where his financial dealings were exposed.  He reacted badly to the piss taking, Villa fans reacted badly to his reaction and here we are today.  

All the Redknapp hate extends from one thing really, we were his first away game after the Panorama program where his financial dealings were exposed.  He reacted badly to the piss taking, Villa fans reacted badly to his reaction and here we are today.  

That was certainly a factor and a significantly contributing factor but that isn't the be all and end all of it by any stretch.

A lot of fans disliked him for quite some time before that, I certainly did.

In fact the first time he really annoyed Villa fans on mass was when he started talking about wanting to sign Gareth Southgate from us for West Ham.

much like most things in english football, i dislike him for being painted as the 2nd coming by his cockney mates in our cockney gutter press when in reality he's nothing special

every one loves arry and loves an arry redknapp team, we'd have won the world cup by now if arry was in charge, **** off! he's another MON

Â