Championship Play Offs & Final

andykeenan

Championship Play Off's  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see promoted?

• Brighton
    • Derby
    • Wigan
    • QPR
    • Any of them as long as its not QPR and old saggy chops

Sky pissing me off

The "he was playing non league 2 years ago, great story" yeah it is but is anyone interested anymore? Ten a penny now

Something about this being one of redknapps biggest achievements, yeah it probably is to be fair, but what's that tell you about everyone's favourite arry?

Yep. Getting a team with the biggest wage bill the second tier has ever seen to the playoff final.

What an achievement.

Same type of achievement as Man $ity !

No it isn't.

If they'd won the league then I'd say you were right.

but they didn't. They're not even promoted yet. They're in the playoffs.

It's not an achievement, imo. It's verging on a failure.

I like it how we judge people we have never met...  Yes we know things about  their lives but that doesn't mean we should judge them forever for what they may have done in the past.

He's tapping up of players

The cockney media making out he is the second coming.

He's constant slagging of fans, jsut for a bit of banter.

THe ruining of a good football club.

Constant claims that a couple more players will deliver the CL, title, FA Cup etc.. No Arry, a couple of more players for club will cripple it even more, and deliver nothing.

And others, are the reasons I can't stand the bloke.

I never met Saddam Hussein, but from his TV interviews, and other things we come to know, i was right to judge him as a scumbag.

Edited by djamfisher

Sky pissing me off

The "he was playing non league 2 years ago, great story" yeah it is but is anyone interested anymore? Ten a penny now

Something about this being one of redknapps biggest achievements, yeah it probably is to be fair, but what's that tell you about everyone's favourite arry?

Yep. Getting a team with the biggest wage bill the second tier has ever seen to the playoff final.

What an achievement.

Same type of achievement as Man $ity !

No it isn't.

If they'd won the league then I'd say you were right.

but they didn't. They're not even promoted yet. They're in the playoffs.

It's not an achievement, imo. It's verging on a failure.

This

its like man city finishing 4th and having an arsenal-esque celebration because they got in the champions league

if they get promoted then of course QPR will celebrate, but any notion of what a wonderful job arry has done, im not having it, him at burnley has done a wonderful job, brighton and derby, wonderful job, maybe even wigan... QPR finishing 4th and relying on the play offs to get promoted with that squad and that wage bill shouldnt be considered a good job

When he got the QPR job at the end of 2012 all the media were going on about how Redknapp was the messiah and QPR would stay up - they didn't and in fact never once looked like seriously staying up. Hopefully Redknapp won't be overhyped again if he gets them up through the play-offs.

When he got the QPR job at the end of 2012 all the media were going on about how Redknapp was the messiah and QPR would stay up - they didn't and in fact never once looked like seriously staying up. Hopefully Redknapp won't be overhyped again if he gets them up through the play-offs.

But he will be you can be sure of that.

The QPR team has over 3,800 Premier League appearances between them

This was one of the reasons gentleman thug Barton quoted as to why they had not performed well in the championship this season

:detect:

But he will be you can be sure of that.

im sure It will be called the miracle of QPR if they get up. how he took a slam low budget team to Wembley and got them to the mighty Premier LEague

Â