Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

hogso

This. Is. Fricking. Awesome.

Yeah? After MW3 i always felt like it was going downhill. I was going to skip this one as it just looked like Titanfall. What has impressed you the most?

Mw2 was my first CoD game i played and it was so much fun playing with my mates or alone. Black ops, at first i hated it but it grew on me and it is one of my favourite CoD games. Mw3 and Black Ops 2 were meh, never bothered with Ghosts and will do the same with this.

• Like 1

Yeah? After MW3 i always felt like it was going downhill. I was going to skip this one as it just looked like Titanfall. What has impressed you the most?

Haven't bothered with online yet, still working through the surprisingly long (I think - I've not timed it, but I have been recording it all) campaign. Tough to put an exact figure on it since I've had other work stuff to do sporadically throughout the day, but I reckon I'm in at least hour 7 and it looks to have a bit to go still.

Genuinely brilliant story and execution

Glad to hear it, I fell off the CoD bandwagon in a big way after MW3.  MW2 is an all time classic in my eyes though, I must have put 250 hours into that game and still wasn't bored of it by the time the community moved on to Black Ops.  I'll be looking forward to the reception to the new one. 

Haven't bothered with online yet, still working through the surprisingly long (I think - I've not timed it, but I have been recording it all) campaign. Tough to put an exact figure on it since I've had other work stuff to do sporadically throughout the day, but I reckon I'm in at least hour 7 and it looks to have a bit to go still.

Genuinely brilliant story and execution

Have you seen the mission set in the school in Detroit? Very tense.  :D

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I didn't touch Ghosts but if the online gets good reviews (from players, not IGN etc) I'll probably get this, a good single player is a bonus.

Edited by Rino8

Might give this ago, haven't played COD properly since the first Black Ops. I played the early COD games abit at my mates house and enjoyed them and then I sunk a huge amount of time into MW2 and Black Ops with mates online and doing the campaign on the hardest difficulty. Then by the time MW3 came around I got bored within 2 weeks and haven't touched a COD game since.

I'm on the fence, until I hear MP reviews. I'm inclined to give it a shot because it's Sledgehammers first effort. It's pretty much just Infinity Ward that're dog shit awful anyway, so this one at least has the opportunity to be good.

Glad to hear it, I fell off the CoD bandwagon in a big way after MW3.  MW2 is an all time classic in my eyes though, I must have put 250 hours into that game and still wasn't bored of it by the time the community moved on to Black Ops.  I'll be looking forward to the reception to the new one.

Same for me. I loved MW2, some of the maps were great on it. Black Ops was good fun as well. Since then though, and including MW3, it's been downhill.

Â