Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

hogso

Mw2 was shit.

BO1 was where the cool cats hung around.

If it takes less than 4 bullets to kill in a multiplayer environment, the devs are doing it wrong.

Yeah this seems to have been forgotten in the last few years. 3/4 bullets kills over 2/3 bullet kills made a big difference in CoD4/Treyarch games.

I'm not sure what to do about this. I'm gonna spend most my time playing the online. I've not really seen anything bad said about it. It's the same shit every year though. People say it's amazing, I get it and it turns out to be underwhelming.

I'm not sure what to do about this. I'm gonna spend most my time playing the online. I've not really seen anything bad said about it. It's the same shit every year though. People say it's amazing, I get it and it turns out to be underwhelming.

Give it a few weeks. I find it takes around a day of play time before I know what I like/don't like about CoD's.

Saying that I don't really trust peoples opinions with online games. People are idiots

I've watched streams of people playing and I think it looks terrible. Well, the online multiplayer side of it. The single player sounds interesting judging by what P3te has said.

The online is great fun too with all the new tech in it. But I'm reluctant to give any kind of opinion on it until it's out, given past form with Battlefield/Driveclub

It could be as good as the first modern warfare for all I care, I'm not buying it as I'm not gonna be part of a franchise that has partly destroyed gaming. The videos I've seen are nice eye candy but that is it.

• Like 2

I stupidly bought MW3, even though I said I wouldn't, because I didn't enjoy MW2.

I thought it might be good like BLOPS, but it was not to be.

I played it for 6 hours and never played it again and even more stupidly, I never traded it in.

If the multiplayer is as bad as last year's then I shall be avoiding it.

I don't play campaigns in FPS games, they are all the **** same.

Dodgy spawning, shitty maps, maps too big, too many entries and exits, too much camping, shitty 2 bullet kills the second you spawn.

I don't think my heart can take this rage this year, I am getting old now.

Â